113

Sang Jiuchi followed his memory back to the student dormitory building.

When he returned to the dormitory just in time for the last moment of the curfew, the dormitory aunt glared at him before closing the dormitory door hastily.

This is the guide's dormitory building. It is divided into five areas, S, A, B, C, and D in order from high to low. The higher the level, the better the living environment.

Like the S-class dormitory area, it is not only equipped with an independent apartment for each person, but also has a garden and an open-air swimming pool.

Sang Jiuchi now lives in the D-class dormitory area with the worst environment, a four-person dormitory.

Although it is a D-class dormitory area, the environment is not bad.

The bed is on two floors, with people sleeping on it and a study table below. The dormitory is equipped with a balcony, independent bathroom, washroom, air conditioning, heating, and wardrobe.

When Sang Jiuchi walked into the dormitory building, the dormitory aunt gave him a strange look.

Sang Jiuchi looked down, only to realize that his dress was very inappropriate at the moment.

Although the evening wind had dried part of his sweat, his pure white shirt was still wet and stuck to his body, and even his trousers were tightly stuck to his body, outlining the right curve.

It is now eleven o'clock in the evening, and it stands to reason that the students should all lie down and go to bed.

Sang Jiuchi walked to his dormitory and looked in through the high glass inlaid above his head. The lights in the room were turned off.

In order to allow students at different times to enter, the dormitory is equipped with password locks. Sang Jiuchi entered the password according to memory and gently opened the door.

Several low and shallow breathing sounded in the room, and the roommates fell asleep.

Sang Jiuchi took off his shoes, tiptoed to the front of his closet, carefully picked up a change of clothes, and then slowly exited the room.

Closing the door gently again, Sang Jiuchi walked to the bathroom at the end with her shoes in hand.

Each dormitory has an independent toilet. The school also considers that washing at night will affect the rest of the dormitory staff, and each floor is equipped with a public bathroom.

Sang Jiuchi went in with a change of clothes, and the dimly lit bathroom was dimly lit.

This area is very large, the outside is the dressing room, and the inside is the shower area.

Sang Jiuchi glanced inside through the door curtain.

There is a floor-to-ceiling mirror in the dressing room. Sang Jiuchi walked to the floor-to-ceiling mirror and looked at the appearance of this plane.

It still has the same facial features as himself, but the face of the original owner of this plane is slightly paler.

The facial features on the bloodless face were a little pale, and only a pair of warm eyes flashed with bright stars. A beauty mole is also embellished under the corner of the left eye, which adds a bit of enchantment and charm to this originally slightly dull face.

The person in the mirror not only had no blood on his face, but even his lips were very pale, like a light pink peach blossom surrounded by a thin layer of mist, a pale color that was unreal.

The original owner had long hair, and the long flaxen hair hung down almost to his waist. At this moment, the sweat-wet hair was hanging in strands like kelp by his side.