138

Early this morning, Prince Ino began to look in the mirror and asked the attendants to find the most exquisite and luxurious prince costume for him.

The maids carefully served the moody prince, and even though Prince Ino seemed to be in high spirits now, they didn't dare to relax.

Prince Ino has always been like this.

One second he smiled kindly at you, the next he may pierce your chest with a sword.

They were really afraid of this moody prince.

But the prince should be really happy today. Just now, a little sister accidentally plucked a piece of the prince's hair while combing his hair.

If this were normal, the prince would have swung over with the whip long ago, but this morning, the prince just smiled and told her to be careful.

His Royal Highness must have a big happy event today, but they don't care if there is a happy event, as long as they can live well.

Prince Ino is in a really good mood today.

He has two happy events today.

One is that he can finally take back the royal knight he admires the most. This is not over yet. Later, he can also see Sang Jiuchi, who has been in the limelight during this time, praise the royal family and the royal knight in public.

Two days ago, Sang Jiuchi slapped him in the face in front of so many subjects, making him unable to step down.

Today he's going to blow this bad breath out.

As for the other thing, it also made him very happy.

The envelope that framed Sang Jiuchi's collusion with the Alpha Empire had been put into Sang Jiuchi's bedroom. When he asked for his royal knight back, he would forcefully search Sang Jiuchi with soldiers in full view, and charged Sang Jiuchi with treason. Take it down.

After the appearance of the God of Light, the influence of the Holy See increased rapidly during this period.

These two things, one can raise the status of the court, and the other can directly kill Sang Jiuchi.

So how could he be unhappy?

When the warm sunlight shone on Eno through the window, he finally put on his best clothes.

Today, he will go to the Holy See to pick up his knights with the highest-ranking royal audience etiquette in the court.

The mighty queue of knights had been waiting outside for a long time, and when Prince Ino came out, with an order, the large group of people headed towards the Holy See.

At this time, the Hull Knight was not happy at all.

In the eyes of Sang Jiuchi, the seven-day appointment is really only seven days.

Yesterday he was still screaming wildly in his arms, allowing himself to do whatever he wanted and be mad. Today, he took out the knight armor and saber that he had stored on the first day, and threw them in front of him, asking him to quickly change them.

With that look and expression, I can't wait to get out of here, as far as I want.

Hel pursed his lips and stared at the armor under his feet.

In such a hurry to drive yourself away? Are you tired of playing and planning to change horses?

Scumbag!

Hull looked at Sang Jiuchi resentfully, but as a result, the archbishop in red was like a normal person, he should eat and drink.

Feeling is a horse of the week?