100

Under Jiang Tong's shocked eyes, "Master" walked into the bedroom with a drunk "Fan Lu".

Fan Lu was a little taller than Shizun, and his body was stronger than Shizun, but now he was like a big cat, softly nesting in Shizun's arms.

Jiang Tong covered his mouth, is this the legendary macho acting like a spoiled brat?

Too good, right?

Just, shameless.

It was not until the door was closed that the scene inside was isolated, and Jiang Tong left the master's courtyard in a daze like a wooden man. Before leaving, he did not forget to take "Fan Lu" and drink the remaining peach blossom brew.

He may have encountered the biggest demon since monasticism, and he needs a drink to forget all this.

In the room, Sang Jiuchi used both legs, hanging on Fan Lu like a sloth. He smelled the familiar smell of his lover, and tucked his chin into the other's neck with nostalgia, and arched it like a big cat several times.

Fan Lu had a smile at the corner of his mouth, his usual cold and solemn face had taken off his disguise, and his eyes were filled with love, and they were about to overflow.

He came to the bed with Sang Jiuchi in his arms, and when he looked up, he saw a portrait of Sang Jiuchi hanging by the bedside.

There are no detailed descriptions, just a few simple strokes, and two lifelike figures are outlined.

The artist used a large amount of black ink to paint, sometimes thick, sometimes light, and painted two completely different character styles with only one color.

One is as noble as a lonely moon, and the other is as tall and straight as a mountain.

In the portrait, the two stood side by side, Fan Lu held Sang Jiuchi's hand in his mouth and held a delicate rose in the other hand.

That rose is also the only place in the whole painting that is embellished with color, a delicate red sandwiched in a faint pink.

Sang Jiuchi closed his eyes slightly in the portrait, looking like he was asleep. Fan Lu's expression was very pious, and he bit Sang Jiuchi's fingertips rebelliously, and his face was righteous and awe-inspiring, but he looked at the beautiful rose from the corner of his eyes, and always felt that there was something he couldn't say. something inside.

Fan Lu laughed when he saw the portrait painted by Sang Jiuchi.

The next moment, he felt a pain in his fingers.

Looking down, it turned out that Sang Jiuchi took his finger and bit it.

The thorny tiger fangs tried to grind Fan Lu's thick fingertips. After a while, Fan Lu's fingertips were dyed with a layer of reflective bright color.

Sang Jiuchi stopped after biting for a while, holding Fan Lu's hand in a daze, and his fingers slipped numbly into the opponent's palm like a water snake.

Sang Jiuchi's fingers are very beautiful. The slender and long white fingers are like a bright moon in the sky, and the belly of the fingers is like a plump little jade beads.

He and his lover are in five planes, and he has already integrated his lover's breath into his blood, and some habits can be made easily without reason.

Sang Jiuchi subconsciously grabbed Fan Lu's hand. Those hands were wide and warm with a thin layer of calluses, just like the hands in memory.

He likes his lover, likes his face, likes his body, and even likes the way he looks at himself.