77

Ten minutes later, the honking of the police car cut through the silence.

What the country people like most is to watch the fun. They were curious when they were filming the show. The show team deliberately cleared the scene for the authenticity of the game.

Now even the police car has arrived, and villagers in twos and threes have begun to hear the sound.

Everyone, look at me, and I look at you.

"My old man has never seen the world. Is this a show or a movie?"

"It's like a variety show."

"Is this cop a fake cop? That's not good. It's against the law to pretend to be a cop."

"Lao Li, it seems to be true. I even invited the police to film a show? Did those people have an accident inside? Will 120 all come over later?"

"Tsk tsk, it's all said that this building is evil. These people in the city have to come for excitement, let's go and see, but don't let anything happen."

A few people approached the Western Building as they walked, and when they were about to approach, they saw a security tape pulled at the gate from a distance.

There were two police cars parked outside the security zone, and the crew waited outside in shock. The people in the photography team did their due diligence, and Director Zhou didn't say anything, and was still photographing everyone's expressions.

The secretary in the town also came. When he saw a few old people coming to watch the fun, he shouted at a few people from afar, "You are not at home to rest at night, why are you here to join in the fun?"

"Secretary, what are you doing? What happened?"

The secretary didn't have a clear idea, and only heard that there were not so good things in it. Originally, the old man's body became weak when he got older. He was afraid of scaring several old people. The secretary had to say, "It's alright, it's alright, you can go back quickly. It's cold at night, so don't freeze."

Lao Li was the one who practiced Tai Chi in the park this morning. He glanced at the people in the crew, walked over with his hands behind his back, and took a closer look.

After a long while, he asked, "Hey, what about the handsome little boy among you?"

Yun Yi and the others looked at each other. Everyone was there, except for Sang Jiuchi and Director Zhou.

As soon as the security tape was pulled, they were cleared out. Sang Jiuchi didn't know what to say to the police, and he and several people from Director Zhou stayed inside.

Old Li saw that several people didn't speak, "Could it be that something happened to the little boy? Did they bump into each other?"

Everyone remembered Sang Jiuchi's previous performance, bumping into each other? That's impossible.

Seeing that Lao Li is really related, Yun Yi said, "Grandpa, Sang Jiuchi is fine, we are all fine, don't worry."

Old Li Jian couldn't really ask anything, and the secretary had been chasing people next to him, so a few people had to leave step by step.

Seeing the backs of the old men leaving, Yun Yi and the others looked at each other.

Don't say these old people want to know what's going on, they want to know too.

Just now, Sang Jiuchi and Director Zhou told the police to call the police. When they walked to the corner, they didn't know what to say. When they came back, Director Zhou had already called the police.