127

At the dinner table, Yin's mother had been preparing dishes for Sang Jiuchi and Yin Li, but General Yin was sitting in a high position and eating quietly. He had always been calm in the face of the storm.

If it weren't for the fact that his eyes had turned into golden vertical pupils, his calmness might have been even more convincing.

Indian father and mother are in their 60s this year, but the two old people are in good health and in good spirits.

Yin Li's memory of food is already very vague. He hasn't eaten since he was four years old when he returned to his ancestors, and all he eats is nutrient solution.

It is now nine o'clock in the evening, and there are several exquisite dishes on the rectangular dining table.

There are meat and vegetarian dishes, soups and vegetables.

These were all done by Yin's mother alone, and the nanny wanted to help, but she just beat her up.

Trying to eat the tomato brisket that Mother Yin put into the plate into his mouth, Yin Li's flat face showed a forbearance touch.

The rich meaty aroma wrapped in vegetable juice bursts out in the mouth. Although the nutrient solution also has a taste, it is an imitation single food taste that was blended later.

The real food, the rich taste instantly conquered Shaoyinli's taste buds.

Yin Li's eyes flickered a few times, and his chopsticks stretched out to the next dish.

Sang Jiuchi has been silently paying attention to Yin Li's every move. Seeing him at this moment, Sang Jiuchi suddenly felt some emotion in his heart.

The memory seems to have returned to the distant first plane. As a self with no knowledge and common sense, he didn't even know how to eat when he came to that plane, which made it difficult for F001.

It's a lover who opened the door of food with myself for the first time.

At that time, was his attitude towards food, like Yin Li now, full of curiosity about everything?

Sang Jiuchi chuckled and shook his head, fate is a really mysterious thing.

Going around in circles, what I had experienced was actually reproduced in my lover.

All kinds of things that happened in the past are vivid in his mind. He woke up in nothingness, and gradually changed from a ruthless and ruthless demon who followed his instincts to what he is now.

Are you bound? Yes.

Once he acted casually, now he has more responsibility and belief.

In the first plane, his obsession was because of the original owner's obsession with the motherland, but now even if there is no such shackles, he still knows what he should do and what he can do.

This bondage is not a shackle, but a love for this vast world.

He acted recklessly on the first plane, and even provokes the gigantic god of power without any preparation.

It was random that he was chased by the god of power later. If it wasn't for the fact that his lover was the god of war, he might have been dead at that time.

At that time, he was not afraid of tigers when he was a newborn calf, and he did everything with a viciousness and arrogance.

As he grew later, his power became stronger and stronger, and his understanding of the world became clearer and clearer.

It was not until later that he became powerful that Sang Jiuchi realized how powerful the Lord God was.

Whether it is the God of Darkness or the God of Wisdom, either of them can easily kill themselves.