11

The second double PK match, each match is 90 minutes, and the five matches are divided into five periods. Morning, afternoon and evening on the first day, morning and afternoon on the second day.

Compared with the boring problem-solving game of the first game, the second game is getting better.

In order to increase the interaction and fun of watching the game, the competition party has opened a quiz function.

Spectators get glow sticks by watching the game time, and use glow sticks to guess the game, and each player has their own odds for each game.

Each game has its own independent live broadcast room, and the audience can switch the live broadcast to watch the game at any time. Each live broadcast room has its own commentary, and the lens is also 360-degree without dead ends, and the scene and the screen are seamlessly switched.

In addition, the live broadcast also has a playback function, and all games can be saved and played back after the game.

Every two commentators are in charge of a game, and there are a total of 30 commentators on site, waiting for the players to start their games in their respective rooms.

The biggest hot spot in this game is Sang Jiuchi and Song Qing. Everyone thought they would meet at the end, but they did not expect to meet as soon as they came up.

The predecessor is embarrassed to the current one.

Before the start of the game, the footage of the 15 live broadcast rooms has been given to the host stage of the studio. Zhou Lichuan, as a special guest of the whole game, will watch the games in these 15 live broadcast rooms together with the host.

The host interviewed the special guest Zhou Lichuan as usual: "Lichuan, which group of players are you most looking forward to in today's game?"

Zhou Lichuan's answer was airtight: "In my opinion, all the players who can enter the second game are strong, and I look forward to their performance."

The host didn't want to let him go, "Lichuan is right, we have the greatest expectations for all the players. Lichuan, if the game starts, which live room will you open first?"

There was a trace of boredom in Zhou Lichuan's eyes, but he still said in his usual cold voice with a good temper: "The first meeting I opened was the live broadcast room No. 1, and the most powerful computer expert in my mind is in it."

The host smiled, "Blind guess, is it Song Qing, the No. 8 player?"

Zhou Lichuan: "Who else is there besides him?"

The host finally grasped the breaking point: "Yesterday's No. 100 player's performance was also very good, what do you think, Lichuan?"

Zhou Lichuan's displeasure appeared on his face, which was always as cold as a pine crane.

The host smiled and said, "If Lichuan can appreciate it so much, Song Qing's virtue must be very noble."

Zhou Lichuan loosened his brows, "He is the best person I've ever met. Song Qing is very low-key and has done a lot of helpful things in private. He often goes to the orphanage to visit the widows and the elderly, and he also sponsors several Poor students. Some time ago he discussed building a Hope Primary School with me, and now he has put it on the agenda. He has done a lot of things, but he never thought about making them public."

Host: "No wonder Song Qing is favored by you. Song Qing is dignified and handsome. I thought you were also from the Appearance Association."

Zhou Lichuan: "Then you really misunderstood me. I never value appearance. In my opinion, a beautiful appearance is the same, and a noble soul is one in a thousand."