111

Sang Jiuchi and Fan Lu had already left, but many monks were still standing there, unable to calm down for a long time.

In just one day, they have gone through a lot.

It came because of the crusade against Brahma, but encountered a disaster that destroyed the world.

Thinking of what they had done to Fan Lu before, the cultivators bowed their heads in shame.

Everyone shrugged their heads one by one, defeated the gods who destroyed the world of self-cultivation, and won a big victory. This should be something worth celebrating.

One could think of the price Sang Xianzhu paid for this, and everyone couldn't help but feel extremely sad.

They won, but they seemed to lose.

In the distance, many people flew towards here.

They flew very fast, but they came to the crowd in an instant.

Everyone looked intently, and the people who came were none other than those monks who had been "killed" by Brahma.

Although they knew just now that they were not dead, relatives and friends still had mixed feelings in their hearts when they saw the deceased return with their own eyes.

The monks who came back from the dead returned to their divisions or families, some huddled together, some looked at each other with tears in their eyes, and some just stood there in shame.

Among them, the second and third elders of Wen Tianzong were the most embarrassed. As an elder, but assassinating a younger generation of the same family, this is already a shameless thing. In the end, this shameless ended with being counter-killed.

Moreover, the Great Elder, who had always had a good relationship with them on weekdays, turned out to be the puppet of the Dark God, which made them even more restless in Asking Heaven Sect.

When they left, they still asked Tianzong Reid's respected elders. Now that they came back, they had become people who were envied and despised.

The same door looked at them with blatant and contemptuous eyes, and the second elder coughed awkwardly, "Qiu Mian, why don't you see your junior brother Jiang Tong, others?"

Qiu Mian didn't want to pay attention to the two seniors who bullied the younger generation, but because of the identity of the other party, he still replied: "Junior Brother Jiang Tong left Wen Tian Zong a few months ago, and he never came back. Zun saw Jiang Tong before, and they wanted to bring Jiang Tong back, but he refused."

The second elder knew that his current deterrent power was not as strong as before, so he just sighed, "Forget it, let him go for the time being. Although Demon Venerable is cruel, he never kills innocent people indiscriminately. As long as Jiang Tong does not do evil, I believe Demon Venerable will not will hurt him."

As soon as he finished speaking, the surrounding monks all looked at him, and once again fleeting mockery flashed in their eyes.

Do evil? How can you rely on your own cultivation to kill the younger generation of the same family?

Xu Shi understood the meaning under the eyes of everyone, and the second elder closed his lips and said no more words.

In the empty and quiet air, someone suddenly shouted, "The surrounding aura seems to have increased!"

As soon as these words came out, there was a commotion in the crowd.

The monks tried to absorb the surrounding spiritual energy, but the depleted and scarce spiritual energy in the past was now pouring into their bodies.