44

The sky was getting brighter, and the sun wheel gradually rose from the sea.

The fiery red semicircle dyed the horizon and the calm sea red.

On the hidden reef near the coast, the flatter ground was covered with a thick blanket, and several layers of clothing were laid on top of the blanket.

This dress is obviously not one person.

There is a set of black military uniforms. The military uniforms that should not have a trace of folds are just casually spread at the bottom, with the soft lining facing up, for fear of embarrassing someone.

On top of the military uniform, there is also a layer of soft clothing.

The clothes were made of red silk inlaid with gold threads, and the silk, which was hard to find, was so cruelly ravaged into wrinkled sheets.

Two people were lying on the red silk, and they were covered with a layer of red silk.

Su Ming opened his eyes and found that Sang Jiuchi was still sleeping.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss the little mermaid's pink cheeks, wrapping his arms around the little mermaid's waist and holding him tighter.

Su Ming felt himself wrapped in warmth and moisture, and the restlessness in his heart emerged unwillingly.

He was not content with shallow pecks.

In his sleep, the little mermaid frowned slightly.

The little mermaid seemed to have a nightmare, opened his mouth unconsciously, and breathed a little short.

Su Ming's breathing was also a little heavier, and the scorching heat was sprayed on the little mermaid's neck.

The little mermaid moved impatiently, and the red silk slipped, revealing the mottled swan neck.

Su Ming's eyes were dim, but he was more restrained, his face was calm, but his movements began to be unscrupulous.

Finally, the little mermaid's thick eyelashes trembled a few times in the wind and opened her eyes.

There was a fog in his eyes, like the sea at the moment.

Calm and soft, but there is a bright red sun shining brightly.

The little mermaid's peach blossom eyes are slightly raised, and the slender eyes end with a spring color.

The little mermaid felt something, and her face changed slightly.

Sang Jiuchi had his back turned to Su Ming, but he slowly turned around and spread the thick layer on the ground.

"You..." Sang Jiuchi said, but was startled by his hoarse voice and could not help but stop.

After coughing twice, Sang Jiuchi asked after a while, "Stay inside for one night?"

Su Ming kissed the end of Sang Jiuchi's eyes with lingering love, and his voice was nostalgic and presumptuous, "En."

Sang Jiuchi sighed, "I can't hold it anymore."

Last night, although he was the one who made the first move, and he proposed to spend the night on the reef, he was the one who couldn't stand it first.

By midnight he fainted.

Sang Jiuchi raised his sore arm and pinched Su Ming's tight arm, secretly complimenting Su Ming's explosive power and stamina.

Su Ming knew the taste of the marrow, and poked him hard, and the fawning and desire in his eyes were about to come out.

Sang Jiuchi was startled by the wild wolf, and his face changed slightly, "Aren't you going to go back to the city today, don't you want to prepare?"