95

As if hearing a joke, Yun Yan laughed out loud, "I have already handed over the evidence of your killing my mother to the police, and you asked me why I broke Yun's."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was another knock on the door.

Team Li looked at Sang Jiuchi suspiciously, Sang Jiuchi shrugged, "relative."

Team Li sighed and went to open the door.

After a while, several people filed into each other.

Seeing a few people who suddenly appeared in the room, Father Yun's eyes straightened, "Is it you? Didn't you go bankrupt and go abroad?"

Yun Yan's uncle's eyes were red, and if the brothers beside him had not held him, he would have rushed forward and beat this beast to death.

"Why don't you take revenge for my sister, how can I not come back! We held up your Yun family with one hand, and we can destroy it for you! Yun family is a gift we left to my sister, not a gift for you. Beast!"

Father Yun held his breath in his chest, "It turns out that you all brought down my company! Officer, I'm going to call the police. Did you hear that they maliciously attacked me! Arrest them, and arrest them all."

Team Li was expressionless, "I only care about criminal cases, and there is nothing wrong with normal business transactions."

Father Yun was furious: "A raccoon dog on a hill, you are all a raccoon dog on a hill! Yun Yan, I am your father, and I am the one who gave birth to you. You turned your elbows out."

Yun Yan seemed to have heard something ridiculous: "Why didn't you think I was your son when you killed me? You are wrong, it was my mother who gave birth to me, and you only exercised for ten minutes at most."

He paused for a moment: "Probably not even ten minutes."

Being turned around and scolded by his son is no good, Father Yun is going to die of anger.

His chest heaved violently, "I'm not going to kill you! I'm going to kill your mother, who made you suddenly ride in her car that day! I told you to go by yourself, who is to blame for your disability, I have reminded you is you!"

The next moment after saying this, the air in the entire ward froze.

Everyone looked at Father Yun in unison.

Father Yun also realized what he had said, and wanted to bite his tongue off and slam his head against the wall.

Team Li has taken out the transcript with a cold face, "Since you have spoken, let's explain it quickly."

Father Yun looked at Yun Yan, looked at Team Li, and finally looked at the people in his original wife's mother's family.

Unwilling, he explained the process of killing his original spouse.

At the last moment after the explanation, Father Yun finally realized the punishment he was facing.

Intentionally killing multiple people, the circumstances are bad, and no commutation will be given.

Death penalty, immediate execution.

This is his end.

Father Yun looked at the foot of the wall, Madam Yun's soul had long since disappeared, and he looked around again, just when he explained the murder process, Yun Yan and the others also left.

In the huge ward, there were only himself, Team Li, and two police officers left.

In the quiet ward, Father Yun looked up at the pale ceiling, skipping countless images in his mind like a revolving lantern.