4

Sang Jiuchi raised his eyebrows with appreciation in his eyes. Dai Luolin is worthy of being the villain BOSS, and he found the most crucial place so quickly.

Sang Jiuchi: "Of course it's not really just a string of codes. Compared with low-end two-dimensional code tables, four-dimensional codes are definitely more advanced."

Sang Jiuchi quickly tapped his fingers on the keyboard a few times, and the screen on the computer disappeared, returning to the previous string of codes that looked like garbled characters.

"I have defined each character here using the four-dimensional code in advance, and then I need to define the characters after logical combination and then carry out the compression algorithm. This is what it looks like." Sang Jiuchi said, while in A few taps on the laptop's touchscreen.

The code, which was still a string of garbled characters just now, was bent and changed a few times on the screen, and many three-dimensional multi-faceted three-dimensional grid graphics connected to each other appeared on the big screen.

Where each grid line meets, there is another string of code.

The code string and the code string are connected in turn, which seems to be irregular, but they follow a certain trajectory and achieve the final perfect curve.

Dai Luolin stared greedily at the constantly jumping characters on the table, and didn't want to take his eyes away for a moment.

So amazing, this is the four-dimensional code of Sang Jiuchi!

The foreign X technology company sued Sang Jiuchi for stealing the core technology of their firewall, and how a giant whale would scramble for food with shrimps.

Sang Jiuchi: "Because of the compression calculation, the capacity of this string of codes only needs tens of K or even a few K. The requirements for the carrier can not be said to be very low, it can be said that there is no such thing, which can also fundamentally solve the chip problem. .And once the four-dimensional code is promoted, it will benefit many fields, medical, AI, aviation, etc."

"I would love to teach this technology to my compatriots and allies. With this four-dimensional code technology, we will no longer be controlled by others. Isn't it just bullying our chip shortcomings?! Then we will push the world into a coreless era See who they sell their chips to, and who they want to dominate!"

Sang Jiuchi's face showed firmness, and there was sonorous power in his gentle voice.

When he spoke, his whole body was in high spirits, and his whole body exuded a dazzling brilliance.

Sang Jiuchi suddenly uttered nonsense, but Dai Luolin didn't find it ridiculous at all, but heard a heavy sense of mission and honor in it.

Fantasies are not funny, only dreams and motivation can be imagined.

When they were suppressed, how many people had countless fantasies about one day breaking free from the shackles of humiliation imposed on them, straightening their backs and attacking those hateful hyenas and jackals?

The coreless age, oh, beautiful and mysterious fantasy.

He was actually infected by Sang Jiuchi and wanted to accompany him into this fantastic dream.

And what did Sang Jiuchi say just now? He said he would teach the technology to others.

The advent of a new technology has condensed the efforts of the founder.

Many people first think of monopoly, not sharing, but Sang Jiuchi plans to share this technology in the near future.

Dai Luolin looked at Sang Jiuchi and found that Sang Jiuchi was also looking at him.