126

When Sang Jiuchi was sleeping, Yin Li helped Sang Jiuchi prepare new clothes.

Under the service of Yin Li, Sang Jiuchi put on a refined white modified military uniform, and stepped onto the aircraft with Yin Li's help.

This is Yin Li's safe house in the imperial capital, which is used for short-term escape. At the back of the safe house, in order to be able to carry out the transfer, an aircraft was also placed.

This aircraft is not small, and if it is placed on the technological plane, it should be about the size of a private luxury aircraft.

The structure inside the aircraft is also exquisite, there is no overly luxurious decoration, but the simple-looking decorations are all real guys.

The shell is made of the hardest meteorite iron in the interstellar space, and the aircraft is full of high technology.

The seats are made of leather. In the rest area of ​​the aircraft, there are sofas, coffee tables, bookcases, bar counters, beds, toilets and bathrooms.

After entering the aircraft, Yin Li handed Sang Jiuchi a tube of liquid that looked a lot like a popsicle.

The inside is light green and looks a lot like diluted vegetable juice.

Sang Jiuchi took the "popsicle": "?"

Yin Li smiled and said, "This is a nutrient solution. You haven't eaten since yesterday, plus high-intensity exercise. Drink this to replenish your strength."

Sang Jiuchi glanced lazily at Yin Li, bit the plastic mouth with that small white tiger tooth, and took a sip.

At first, I just tasted it tentatively. Instead of the expected bitter taste, it has a sweet milky taste.

Sang Jiuchi squeezed the plastic underneath, and gulped down the "popsicle" in a few mouthfuls.

When he looked up and took the last sip, the juice accidentally flowed out a little from the corner of his mouth. Sang Jiuchi stretched out his tongue at will and licked the last drop of "popsicle" into his mouth.

After he finished drinking, he turned to look at Yin Li, but found that the other party's eyes had turned golden.

His eyes are sharp and sharp.

Sang Jiuchi couldn't help but shrank back behind the chair. After two days of observation, he found that Yin Li's eyes were like physiological monitors.

Every time he was at his peak, his eyes would turn golden involuntarily.

Sang Jiuchi frowned.

This dog thing, just drink a nutrient solution!

Yin Li took two deep breaths to suppress the restlessness in his heart, and the golden vertical pupils slowly turned black.

Sang Jiuchi secretly looked at him out of the corner of his eye, and saw that he took out another tube of liquid from the drawer next to the sofa. This liquid was a light blue color.

Directly tore a hole, Yin Li raised his head and drank the liquid. The Adam's apple rolled up and down regularly in his straightened slender neck, and he didn't look like he was drinking nutrient solution, but he was drinking something else.

Sang Jiuchi didn't dare to ask, so he had to say, "Is this also a nutrient solution?"

The original owner was differentiated from older ordinary people, and the original owner did not know about the nutrient solution.

As for him, during this period of time, he has learned all the mental power manipulation skills of Sentinel, but he has not learned common sense.

This can't fix him.