Chapter 20: Norbert

It is snowy in daytime, Athena is out in a main courtyard, bundled up, with Hedwig on her arm. She stops and she lifts off, soaring away into the sky. As the time passed when she returns, it is now spring time.

(Extended Version)

Athena: Hi, Hedwig. [Hedwig has just flown down to the table where Athena, Ron and Hermoine are studying]
Hermione: Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon.
Ron: I'm ready! Ask me any question.
Hermione: All right, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?
Ron: ...I forgot.
Athena: well that's ironic

Sniggers were heard around the hall.

Hermione: And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?
Ron: Copy off you?
Hermione: No, you won't! Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell.
Ron: That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! [checks a card, irritated] Dumbledore again!

Just then, Neville Longbottom comes hopping into the Great Hall with his legs stuck together as the other students laugh at him.

Ron: Leg-Locker Curse?
Athena:[voice laced with venom] Malfoy. [Neville approaches them amidst laughter from the other students]

Frank and Alice glare at the Malfoys, Narcissa looked at Lucius with an eyebrow raised "That's your fault Dracos acting that way" Lucius just looked down at his lap "I'm sorry Longbottom" "it's okay Draco it's all in the past"

Ron: You have got to start standing up to people, Neville.
Neville: [wobbling uncontrollably] How? I can barely stand at all!
Seamus: [jumping up, wand at the ready] I'll do the counter-curse!
Neville Longbottom: No, that's all I need... you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!
Seamus: [slamming his wand down angrily] I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back! [He then stalks off angrily, showing a large chunk of hair missing from the back of his head.]

Laughter was heard all around the great hall. Sirius, James and the 2 sets of twins were on the floor rolling about.

Athena: I found him! [hands Ron a Chocolate Frog card of Dumbledore]
Ron: 'Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark" Wizard Grindelwald in 1945–'
Athena: Go on.
Ron: '-for his discovery of the 12 uses of Dragon Blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicolas Flamel!'
Athena: I knew the name sounded familiar. I read it on the train that day.

"It was on a card this whole time!" The golden trio just grumbled.

Hermione: [beaming excitedly] Follow me!

The Trio tears out of the Great Hall, leaving poor Neville still flailing around

Neville Longbottom: Hey, wait, where are you going? What about the counter-curse?! [before he can say another word he topples over backwards, the other students start laughing.]

Athena comes running back in, she reverses Draco curse and helps Neville up.

Athena: sorry Neville
Neville: it's okay Thena don't worry

As Athena went to walk out the hall to the library many students were still laughing at Neville. So she sent a jelly-legs curse to them. Neville looked at her with a big grin and she winked back at him and ran off.