Chapter 11: Sirius Conversation

A skeletal structure stands etched against the sky, the distance, Hogwarts castle looks small, removed. Athena, looking decidedly burdened, sits alone on the wide ledge of a window. As a chill breeze casts her hair aside, revealing her scar, a black owl appears against the slate sky. With a great fluttering swoop, the bird drops onto the ledge and bobs it's head impatiently. Carefully, Athena takes a weathered bit of parchment lashed crudely to the owls leg.

"Oo oo its me! I get some screen time" Sirius said jumping up and down in his seat. Remus rolled his eyes, James nodded his head excitedly and Regulus just looked done with his brother.

Sirius (V.O.): Athena. I couldn't risk sending Hedwig. Ever since the World Cup, the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she's too easily recognised. We need to talk, Athena, face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at one o'clock this Saturday morning. Make sure you're alone or bring people you can trust.... Sirius.
P.s: By the way....
Athena: [pulling her hand away from the owl] Ow!
Sirius (V.O.): The bird bites

Everyone laughs at Athena's misfortune. Said girl sits there and pouts.

A few hours go by and Fred and George are now sat in the furthest corner of the common room hunched over mountains of books. Athena walks up to them and wraps her arms around Fred neck. Both boys look up and smile at Athena.

George: Well if it isn't my gorgeous soon to be sister-in-law!

Grumbles and growls were heard.

Fred: [Smacking George's arm] Hello, love
Athena: Afternoon, boys. How are you two?
Fred/George: Absolutely brilliant
Athena: Hmmm, how comes you're 'absolutely brilliant'?

Fred and George look at each other and smirk.

Fred: Well my fabulous girlfriend, we overheard people talking about a certain potion/spell...
George: And the results from said potion/spell are absolutely incredible
Fred: Indeed we do. However, it's going to be incredibly tricky to make
George: We need to wait a whole month maybe a bit longer!
Fred/George: But in the end, it'll be completely worth it
Athena: Am I allowed to know what this is or am I going to be kept in the dark?
George: Oh Thena! Of course we will tell you
Fred: You'll be helping us make it after all!
Athena: What if I said no?
Fred/George: You definitely won't say no after reading this!

George pushes a book towards Athena, her face is shown. Her eyes quickly moving as she reads the page. Her eyes widen in shock then a smile slowly creeps across her face.

Athena: I'm so in!

The screen goes dark.

"What no!" Whines James "I want to know what they are planning!" Regulus groaned "what's with the cliffhangers" moaned Sirius. The boys turn to look at the ginger twins and brunette girl awaiting an answer "I'm not telling you" Athena shrugged "neither are we" said Fred and George "let's just say I'm still not happy with them" said Hermione "then it's definitely something illegal" comments Remus, making Sirius and James start squealing in excitement before Lily and Mia whacked the both of them.

It was night time and the Gryffindor common room is shown. Dark except for a guttering fire. Athena appears at the top of the stairs along with Ron and Hermione, they survey the empty room below, descends. A copy of the Daily Prophet lies upon a table: "Teenage Tragedy: Athena Potter and the Triwizard Cup" Athena's photo is ten times the size of the three champions.