Chapter 16: Firenze

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE - DAY

Mrs Weasley, Athena, Ginny, Ron, the Twins, Moody and Tonks walk into the entry hall of Grimmauld Place. Mrs Weasley looks at Athena concernedly.

Mrs Weasley: Are you all right, Athena dear? You look like you're going to be sick
Athena: I'm fine, Mrs Weasley. I think I might just go lay down for a bit, call me if you need anything
Mrs Weasley: Okay dear

Athena walks up the stairs and enters her room, shutting the door behind her. She jumps onto her bed, face first, sprawling out like a star-fish.

"Mood" Marlene said.

Someone knocked on the bedroom door, Athena turned her head slightly.

Athena: [Slightly muffled] Come in!

The door opens and in walks Tonks, a tray in both hands. She smiles.

Tonks: I thought you might need a little pick-me-up

Andromeda and Ted smile at their daughters kindness.

Athena sits up and pats her hand on the left side of her, indicating for Tonks to join her. Tonks walks over and sets the tray between them, before sitting down next to Athena.

Tonks: You gonna tell me what's wrong?
Athena: Are you going to tell me the truth?

"She got you there" James chuckled.

Tonks: [Pursing her lips] Touché

Athena huffs and turns her attention to the tray. A series of different fruits and sweets placed on one side and some muggle face masks and other lotions placed on the other side.

Tonks: I don't agree with keeping anything from you, at the end of the day, it's your life and even though we've got good intentions, you still deserve to know...
Athena: So please tell me

A series of "yes tell her" and "tell her now" chorused the room.

Tonks: Okay, how about this, we eat a shit ton of food whilst doing face mask and I tell you everything. But you must not tell anyone I was the one who told you, say it was Moody or something

Moody pulled a face at this whilst many laugh. Andromeda and Ted chuckle at their daughter.

Athena laughed and then wrapped her arms around Tonks.

Athena: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're the best!
Tonks: I know, I know. Now let's get started...
Athena: I do know that Voldy Moldy is possessing me

Tonks looks at her, shocked. Before shaking her head and telling her everything.

After eating a few strawberries with melted chocolate and some Bertie's Beans, there was another knock on the door. Ginny walks in, looking determined however, her steps falter, seeing Tonks and Athena looking at her. Wide eyes, with a charcoal face mask covering most of their faces.

"Look at all their faces" Rabastan pointed at the screen, wheezing.

Athena: Ginny, w-what are you doing here?
Ginny: I came to talk to you
Athena: Oh. I thought you would want to stay away from me...
Ginny: Why on earth would I do that?
Athena: Well, considering I'm "dangerous"
Ginny: You aren't dangerous. Sassy, psychotic and delusional? Yes! But dangerous? Absolutely not, unless you get really angry...BUT that's not the point. Did you forget that I've been possessed by You-Know-Who?