Break 6

It was dead silent as the screen turned black. Everyone didn't know what to think nor do. After seeing what just happened they were all scared of the next and final movie.

A few hours have gone by and Minnie had ordered everyone to eat some lunch, go for bathroom breaks etc. however, no one could eat. They all had a bad feeling about the next movie. They all had this gut feeling that the next movie was going to be the most terrible.

Lily, James, Monty and Mia were sat with Athena. James noticed how scared Lily was so he started asking Athena questions about 'what her job is' 'does she still play quidditch?' Not only did he want to know more about his future child but he also wanted Lily not to think about what will happen in the next movie, he wanted his family to enjoy this break.

Sirius, Remus, Blaise and Theo were sat together. Mostly talking about pranks. Draco was sat with his family, Narcissa was scolding Lucius for the way he treated his son in the future and she kept apologising profusely to Draco for not stepping in.

The Weasleys and Prewetts were sat together along with Hermione. The two sets of twins were talking about pranks and the prank shop George and Fred own. Whilst, Molly and Arthur were getting to know Ron, Hermione and Ginny. They were proud of their children and their accomplishments.

Frank and Alice were sat with their son, Alice was fussing about making sure Neville ate and constantly asked if he was okay. Her motherly instincts coming out already. Frank just sat there with a smile on his face as he watched his little family.

Amelia, Moody, The minister of Magic and the Aurors were all sat around looking at the many pieces of parchment Amelia has been writing on. All discussing what they've seen and thinking of ways to stop Voldemort. They discussed the importance of the final movie and that everyone must pay attention. Write anything and everything down.

The professors were sat at the long table, their eyes glancing over their students. A small sprinkle of sadness glows in their eyes and they realise that none of them had made it in the future generations timeline. Minnie's eyes landed on the marauders. Her favourite and most annoying students. She still couldn't wrap her head around that James and Sirius died, Peter was a traitor and Remus was left by himself. Again. She let out a small sigh and rubbed her forehead, closing her eyes. She made a vow that she would save her students. Save all of them. No matter what!

Dumbledore was still handcuffed and forced to the corner of the room, he was staring at the floor, face as pale as snow. Now figuring out that he's fucked. His plan will fail. His power and reputation was going to be destroyed by a girl. The chosen one. Athena Potter. And her friends.

This break had lasted a lot longer than the others. Once everyone had settled back down in their seats, the screen magically appeared for what will be, the last time...