Chapter 13: Transforming Malfoy

Athena walks alone, angry, passing students who sport badges that read "POTTER STINKS" which angers her more. The she spies Cedric, ripping the badges off of some older Hufflepuffs cloaks then shouting at them. She slows. Debating, she heads over.

Lily and James were fuming along with their friends. The Professor were in shock with how the students were reacting. The past Hufflepuffs looks in horror at how the future generation of Hufflepuffs are acting.

The labels of the Hufflepuffs badges glimmer with "Potter stinks". As Athena walks over, Cedric roughly pushes one to the ground. Noticing Athena, one of the boys glare then start laughing.

Random Hufflepuff boy: Like the badge Potter?

"Oh piss off you tosspot" Orion said rolling his eyes, Regulus and Sirius snorted at their father.

Athena: [Rolling her eyes and sticking her finger up] Cedric, can I have a word please?

The immature adults laugh.

Cedric: Yeah of course Thena
Athena: [as they step away] Dragons! That's the first task!
Cedric: [Shocked] How do you know?
Athena: I saw them. They've even got a bloody Hungarian Horntail Ced!
Cedric: Okay..okay! Fuck.
Athena: I know, it's like they are practically trying to kill us
Cedric: We'll be fine Athena. Does Fleur and Krum know?
Athena: Yeah I told them
Cedric: [Nods] Look Athena about the badges, I don't know who made them but I do not support it, all morning I've been ripping them off of people
Athena: I know Cedric and thank you. Look I best get going
Cedric: Yeah same, I've got more badges to rip off of peoples cloaks
Athena: [Laughing] Well by all means don't let me stop you from having fun

"That was nice of you telling them about the first task" Ted Tonks said "even though it's competition, we are all in it together, I didn't want anyone dying because they didn't know what the task was or not preparing for it correctly" replied Athena.

Athena eyes Ron with Seamus, just as she was about to walk over Draco Malfoy steps in her way along with Crabbe and Goyle by his side.

Draco shrinks in his seat whilst Athena and Ron smirk.

Draco: Why so tense, Pottah?

Athena eyes him, then simply turns to walk away. Ron and Seamus who overheard Draco walk over to her.

Draco: My father and I have a bet, Pottah. You see, he thinks you won't last ten minutes in the tournament, but I disagree...I say you won't last five.

Everyone turns and stares at Draco, who at this point looks like he wants to be one with the sofa. Whereas Lucius is trying to hide from his girlfriends flying hand.

Athena: You know what I say, Malfoy? I say you both can....[Stopping, turning] eat shit!

Malfoy's face falls.

Everyone bursts out into laughter. None laughing more than the troublemakers. "Look at his face" wheezes Fabian "he looks like he actually ate shit" continued Gideon

Athena: [Mockingly] What do you say to that?

Malfoy stands stiffly, mute

Athena: Right [Ron and Seamus snicker]

As Athena, Ron and Seamus turn away, Malfoy fumes, then reachers for his wand, takes aim at the back of Athena's head and....

Narcissa smacked Draco then turns to Lucius "he turned out like a brat because of you"