Chapter 1: Who's Athena Potter?

Darkness.

Thunder –– or something like it –– sounds in the distance.

BOOM. Then again. BOOM.

"I'm going to piss myself." Sirius said.

We glide through the inky blackness. Ambient flashes illuminate the silhouette of the WB Logo. We pass through.

"Anyone else realise the logo gradually gets darker the more the years progress?" Remus asked, getting a few nods of agreement.

Into more darkness. Lost. More flashes. And we cut to ––

A single eye.

Blank behind glasses. Flash! The pupil contracts and we cut to ––

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC - ATRIUM - WIDER ANGLE - DAY

To find...Athena Potter, standing numbly beside Albus Dumbledore amidst a mob of reporters. Cameras flash. Dumbledores' hand finds Athena's shoulder and she is moving, drifting through the chaos, Dumbledore protective, graceful, dignified.

"And also a sack of shit." Athena says making James and Monty snort.

Closeup - Athena's glasses.

Her eyes dart from side to side. The lenses glimmer with abstraction. We dissolve into ––

EXT. LONDON OFFICE BUILDING - CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

...glass, a window, it's surface prickling with another kind of ambient light. We are looking into a conference room where office workers sit around a table. But the light has caught one workers eye, then another, and soon they are all rising, stepping to the window, mesmerised by what lies beyond.

WORKERS' POV - LONDON SKYLINE

Blood-red and stormy. A vortex of clouds –– strangely ominous –– hangs high in the sky, flashing from within, as if about to rain blood over the city. We cut into ––

The storm.

"This is so scary."

Itself and...plummet, London expanding, stretching out on all sides. We sweep madly over Charing Cross, leaving the Muggle world behind and swoop into...

EXT. DIAGON ALLEY - DAY

...Diagon Alley just as the front window of Ollivanders wand shop explodes. Witches and wizards flee. In the drifting smoke, Death Eaters appear, accompanied by a tall, sinewy beast of a man, Fenrir Greyback. With a casual sweep of his hand he sends a wizard flying and a witch screams. In deep b.g., two Death Eaters abduct a shrouded figure (Ollivander). Greyback grins, then apparates, along with the others...

"Holy shit!" People gasp. "Poor Ollivander."

...leaving Diagon Alley behind. The streets of London appear below once more, and then the river. Black trails –– the Death Eaters –– streak across the sky and then turn translucent as they encircle the millennium bridge. Pedestrians peer upward, bewildered, sensing a shift in the atmosphere. And then...

The bridge crumbles into the Thames, the image horrifyingly beautiful, as is the sound of it, a roar, a wail, the last cry of a lion. Then the image begins to fade and all goes slowly silent, until only a whistling wind is heard and...

"Oh my Merlin!" The current Minister of Magic gasps. Everyone else was in shock too apart from the future generation. "They practically just revealed our world!" Orion said in disgust. "Fuck Death Eaters!" Athena said sticking her middle fingers up. "Fuck Death Eaters!" Shout Bellatrix, Barty, Rodolphus and everyone else.