Chapter 2: Car rescue

Petunia and Dudley watch as Vernon drills bars into Athena's bedroom window.

"What the FUCK" screamed James, Minnie didn't bother correcting him since she too was thinking the same thing. James got up and walked out the great hall into a room next thing people heard was things breaking and getting smashed. Lily walked into the room James was in. 5 minutes later the two walked in holding hands and sat back down. The movie continued.

Vernon: [after tightening the bars, he glares at Athena, who glares back at him through the window] You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!

Later that evening, as Athena is asleep in bed, she hears what sounds like a car engine outside. Waking up and putting on her glasses, she gets out of bed and walks to the window. Looking out the window, she sees a strange object moving through the sky. As she looks, the object appears to be a shooting star, before turning into two beams of light. A turquoise Ford Anglia car flies to Athena's bedroom window, then turns to the right as Athena and Hedwig silently watch. In the Ford Anglia is Ron, accompanied by his older twins, Fred and George.

"Molly, Arthur I'm stealing your kids" Sirius declared making the Weasley kids laugh at him.

Ron: [looking at Athena through the bars on her window] Hiya, Athena.
Fred: hello love [George nudges Fred wiggling his eyebrows]
Athena: [surprised to see her friends] Ron, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?
Ron: Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk!

Eventually, Athena has gotten dressed, packed her Hogwarts trunk with some clothes, her books, pajamas, uniforms, and all other necessities, shuts it closed, and locks it.

Ron: [putting a hook at the bars on Athena's window] You'd better stand back. [Athena steps back as Ron turns to the twin in the drivers' seat] Let's go!

The car pulls the bars on Athena's window off. SMASH! Petunia and Vernon wake up.

James growled at the sight of the bars.

Petunia: Oh!
Vernon: Now, what the hell's he doing?

Athena picks up her trunk and makes for the window, where the car's trunk is open for it.

Vernon: Potter!
Dudley: [Also awake and on the landing] Dad! What's going on!?

Athena puts her trunk in the car.

George: Go, go, go, go!
Dudley: Dad, hurry up! [Camera shows Vernon unlocking the locks on the door on Athena's bedroom.]

"So bars aren't enough" Narcissa gasped.

Athena picks up Hedwig's cage.

Ron: Come on.
Fred: Come on.
Ron: Come on, Athena! Hurry up!

Vernon unlocks Athena's door and opens it as Athena is about to climb out and into the car.

Vernon: Petunia, she's escaping! [Vernon grabs Athena's ankle.]
Athena: Aah!
Dudley: Get her, Dad!
Athena: Aah!
Ron: [Seizes Athena's waist.] I've got you, Athena!
Vernon: Come here!
Athena: [struggles to get out of Vernon's grip.] Let go of me!
Vernon: Oh no, girl! You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!
Athena: Get off!

"Get off of her" many shouted.

Ron: Drive!
Fred: Right.
George: Right!
Vernon: No! No! No! No! Aaaah! [Vernon falls from the window and lands in the garden.]
Dudley: Dad!
Vernon: Oh... Damn. [He stumbles out of the garden.]

"YES" shouted the prankster laughing and some rolling on the floor.

The car flies away.

Ron: By the way, Athena, Happy Birthday!
Fred/George: Happy birthday!

"Happy birthday Athena" many people said including Narcissa, Draco and Regulus.

————————————————————————————————

A/N:
Hello loves!
How was the chapter, it was short and sweet?
Have a great day/night
Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication otherwise Vernon will put bars on your windows🤍
I love you!

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️