Chapter 8: Not expelled..today

Athena and Ron walk into the Entrance Hall with their belongings and pets, which they leave with the rest of the students' luggage.

Athena: See you, Hedwig! [she and Ron then run up the steps] So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to Platform 9¾, we almost get killed by a tree... clearly someone doesn't want me here this year. [reaching the top of the stairs, they come face-to-face with the caretaker, Argus Filch and his pet cat, Mrs. Norris]

"Uh oh" "you're fucked" "bye-bye"

Filch: [glaring at them with a malicious smile] Well, take a good look, lad and lady. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. [Athena and Ron glance at each other nervously] Oh, dear, we are in trouble. [he smiles more devilishly; moments later, Athena and Ron are standing in Severus Snape's classroom]
Snape: [holding up a newspaper article about their flying car at King's Cross Station] You were seen by no less than seven Muggles! [furiously throws the newspaper aside and glares at them] Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born!

"The children are more important Snape not a dangerous tree" glared Lucius. Those in earshot gaped at him, Narcissa smiled at him 'this is the man I fell in love with' she thought.

Ron: Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us.
Snape: Silence! [walking around his desk towards them] I assure you... that were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home tonight! As it is.
Dumbledore: They are not. [Athena, Ron, Snape, and Filch turn towards the doorway to see Dumbledore standing there, accompanied by his associate, Professor McGonagall. Both of them are looking stern.]

"Uh oh Minnie moo moo is angry" smirks Athena, making many people giggle, Minnie just rolls her eyes at the girl.

Athena: [glancing at Dumbledore and McGonagall] Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall.
Snape: Headmaster, this girl and boy have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. As such...

Many groan at Snape. The slytherins roll their eyes at him, yeah they understand the hatred for James but there's no need to take it out of his daughter.

Dumbledore: I'm well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written more than a few myself. However, as Head of Gryffindor House, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action.
Ron: We'll go and get our stuff.
McGonagall: What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?
Ron: Well, you're going to expel us, aren't you?
McGonagall: Not today, Mr. Weasley. But I must impress upon both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to your families tonight. And you will both receive detention. [Athena and Ron turn back to Snape who casts a glare of pure venom at them]

"I swear to god Snape I will hex you til next year" Lily sneered.

(Extended Version)

Dumbledore: And now I suggest that we all return to the feast. There is a delicious-looking custard tart that I am most anxious to sample.

Dumbledore and McGonagall exit the office and Snape follows behind with a disapproving facial expression. Athena and Ron pass Filch. Athena notices a envelope on the ground and picks it up. It's addressed to Filch and is about the basics of magic.

Athena: Eh, Mr. Filch, you dropped this.

Filch eyes the envelope before he grabs it and stuffs it in his pocket fast while looking flabbergasted. Athena and Ron walk on.

"He's a squib!" "That makes a lot of sense"

—————————————————————————————————
A/N:
Hello my loves!
How was this chapter?
Looks like Lucius is behaving a bit better now
Have a great day/night
Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication or Snape will ban you from Hogwarts🤍
I love you!

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️