Break 1

Once the screen turned black, the lights turned on and all students start gossiping to one another about the movies. Some placing bets on who would get together and some placing bets on what'll happen next. Dumbledore rose to his feet and magically magnified his voice "May everyone stand please so i can transfigure the sofas back into the tables and benches so we can have lunch." Everyone stood up and in a blink of an eye all 4 tables appeared.

Athena and her friends walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down, Ron and Hermione were on her left whilst Fred and George were on her right. Neville and Ginny sat across from her. Everyone went to their respective house table and started chatting to each other. Athena and Fred were talking and laughing with one another when suddenly they were pushed apart. James sat between them and smiled at them both, Sirius sat between Fred and George and Remus along with Peter sat in front of Fred they all turned to said boy and started threatening him. Lily along with her friends and Frank at at the table too, Hermione moved down so Lily could sit next to her daughter, Frank and Alice sat next to their son, Dorcas and Marlene sat together holding hands whilst the Weasleys and Prewetts scattered on the table. Mia and Monty joined the Gryffindor table too along with Regulus, Andromeda,Ted and their little girl. Athena looked around the table smiling in content, the Marauders were still threatening Fred whilst George laughed, Lily and her friends along with Frank were laughing at something Neville had said, Hermione and Ron were gazing at each other until Arthur started asking Hermione questions about muggles, Mia and Monty were talking to Regulus and the Prewett twins were busy making little Tonks laugh.

"So" Frank said rubbing his hands together getting everyone's attention "what was everyone's thoughts on this movie" "I loved it" Marlene giggled everyone gave her a look "well I love the fact we saw Athena going to Diagon Alley, the train and her arriving at Hogwarts" "don't forget quidditch" James banged his hand on the table trying to make his point "yes Prongs who could forget about quidditch" Moony rolled his eyes "I agree with Marlene I enjoyed it up til the point Athena and her friends put themselves in danger" Lily gave a look at the trio. They all cheekily smiled at her. "I love Neville and Athena's friendship" smiled Alice everyone nodded "well I love everyone's friendship from what we see in the movie and from how you guys interact with each other it seems like you're all quite close" Remus said "some more close with others" the Prewett wiggled their eyebrows "yeah about that you better not be dating my daughter" threatened James pointing at Fred. "Oh son let them be I think it's cute" Mia giggled "but muuuum she's too young" whines James he grabbed ahold of Athena's face, squished her cheeks together and made her face everyone "see look at her she's a baby" everyone laughed a James whilst Athena swatted his hands away smiling at her dad. "Well I agree with Prongs" Sirius nodded his head "Oh shut up Siri let the girl live" Andromeda said. Before Sirius could reply the food appeared.

Rons stomach rumbled and everyone turned to look at him, he put his hands up in mock surrender "I'm a growing boy I need my food, I can't say no to my stomach" Ginny rolled her eyes at her brother and threw some food at her brother he threw some back. Molly scolded Ginny then Bill and Charlie started throwing food at one another and Molly just looked at Ginny. "He started it" Ginny said. Molly just put her hand on her head everyone laughed at the Weasleys and started tucking into their food Athena was to busy talking to Ginny and James about quidditch so Lily started putting food on Athena's plate "Eat" Lily said sternly Athena gave her a mock salute and started eating. "I have a question for you Athena" Marlene said narrowing her eyes a bit "I hopefully have an answer" replied Athena earning giggles round the table, "who's your godmother? I better be her godmother Lily" Marlene asked Athena just looked at Marlene and smiled "don't worry Marlene you are my godmother no need to throw a fit" Marlene danced happily in her seat whilst Dorcas rolled her eyes at her girlfriend.

Once everyone had finished their food they stood up again so Dumblebitch could transform the tables into sofas. Mia, Monty and Regulus were on one sofa together, the next sofa consisted of the Tonks family, the one beside them had the Weasleys and Prewetts apart from Ron and Fred, on another sofa James and his friends along with Lily and her friends, Alice, Frank and Neville were sat together and finally Ron, Hermione, Athena and Fred were all on a sofa together. The lights turned off and the screen turned on.