Chapter 1: Aunt Marge's huge Mistake

It is pitch black, until we see what seems to be a small glow before it dims out. Then, the glow emits again, only bigger and revealing itself to be from a window, and then dims out. During all the while, a dog was heard barking. The glow from the window emits again, only this time, a familiar object was in front of the glow and as it dims out. The glow emits again and the dims away, just as the object then shines, revealing itself to be the Warner Bros. Pictures shield, in silver and the byline fades in underneath. The scenery behind the shield fades in from the darkness and the glow emits again, revealing to be Privet Drive and the glow is coming from Athena's bedroom and 4 Privet Drive. We zoom through the shield and towards the window.

Athena: Lumos Maxima. [It was revealed that she is under the bed covers, and the glow is so bright that it lights up the room] Lumos Maxima [She casts the spell again which is the Lumos Maxima. Until she hears a toilet flushing and immediately goes back to sleep just as Vernon opens the door and turns on the light. He looks around in confusion before he turns off the light and closes the door and heads back to his bedroom. With him gone, Athena goes back to what she was doing.] Lumos Maxima [It revealed she was learning the Lumos Maxima from a book.] Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima!

"Oh look 13 year old Athena can't do the spell properly" teased Theo, Athena smacked him in the face with a pillow.

The camera immediately zooms out from the covers, through the window where we see the film's title floating around in rays of light. We then zoom back into Athena's bedroom. As soon as Athena hears Vernon coming from her bedroom, she immediately returns to sleep just as Vernon opens the door and turns on the light. He looks around suspiciously just before he turns off the light and closes the door. Athena looks at the door and then smiles to herself before she really goes to sleep as we iris out.

"If he was checking to see if you was awake why did he turn your bedroom light on? Surely if you were asleep the light would wake you up?" Said a confused Andromeda. "I think he done it to see my reaction, see if he could punish me or something" Athena replied.

It is again pitch black. A doorbell ringing sound is heard multiple times.

"Ding dong ding dong" Clapped Charlie and Tonks

Aunt Marge: Athena! Athena! Athena! Open the door.

Athena bounds down the stairs and into the front hall, where her AUNT PETUNIA and cousin DUDLEY stand stiffly. Petunia flicks a bit of fluff from Dudley's sweater, glowers crossly at Athena, and jerks her head toward the door.

Petunia: Well, go on. Open it.

Athena reaches for the knob when -- BLAM! -- it BURSTS OPEN, revealing a LARGE, WADDLING WOMAN (AUNT MARGE) and a LARGE WADDLING BULLDOG (RIPPER). Uncle Vernon lurches forward out of the teeming RAIN, an ENORMOUS SUITCASE in hand, and drops it on Athena.

"Oh merlins hairy balls is that a woman?" Sirius exclaimed, everyone laughed at Sirius, "yes Siri that's Vermins sister"

She passes the foyer into the kitchen where Aunt Petunia stands waiting. Aunt Marge's pet bulldog Ripper is on a leash.

Petunia: Marge! Welcome! How was the train?
Aunt Marge: Wretched. Ripper got sick.
Petunia: Ah! How.....unfortunate

Lily laughed at her sister, she knew her sister hated animals.

Aunt Marge: I would've left him with the others, but he pines so when I'm away. Don't you, darling? [Aunt Marge puckers her lips at Ripper]

Aunt Marge and Aunt Petunia exchange greetings as Ripper lifts up on his hind legs at Aunt Petunia. We then cut to Athena and Uncle Vernon in the foyer, where Athena unfolds a small parchment while Uncle Vernon takes off his car coat.