Chapter 3: The Burrow

Fred walks to the window and opens it to unlock the door.

Fred: Come on. Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!

Fred is checking that the coast is clear then beckoning the others inside. He holds the door open for Athena as she makes her way inside. She smiled at him and thanked him.

Fred: Okay, come on
Ron: Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this? [George is half smiling.]

George: Yeah, Mum would never know

"Wrong Molly finds out every" the Prewett twins shivered. Molly smiled wickedly at them.

Ron: It's not much, but it's home
Athena: I think it's...brilliant

Athena looks around the cozy home, there were plates washing themselves and there were knitting needles knitting what looked like a scarf. The vast amount of colours made the home look friendly and welcoming. There was a big clock near the stairs that showed all the Weasleys faces on hands and where the numbers where supposed to be it said home, out, lost, work, school etc. Athena watched Fred, George and Rons faces move to home.

Everyone agreed with on-screen Athena, "your home looks so cozy" Bellatrix said making many gape at her, Narcissa nodded her head in agreement. "Thank you" Molly and Arthur said.

Ron looks up. Sees Athena's mesmerised face. Ron slowly smiles.

Mrs. Weasley: Where have you been?

People jumped at Mrs Weasleys voice. Sirius and James held one hand on their chest.
"bloody hell women"
"I think I shat myself".

The boys and girl nearly jump out of their skin. Mrs. Weasley stands in the doorway. Furious. She smiles sweetly at Athena.

Mrs. Weasley: Athena, how wonderful to see you dear [Mrs. Weasley turns back to Fred, George and Ron.] Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! You could've been seen! [Mrs. Weasley turns back to Athena.] Of course, I don't blame you, Athena dear
Ron: They were starving her, Mum! There were bars on her window!
Mrs. Weasley: Well, you'd best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!

"I'm sorry for not believing you Ron" said a disappointed Molly, Ron waved it off "I don't blame you mum after all I was with the twins and we all know what they are like"
"Oi"
"hey" the Weasley twins glared at Ron, who stuck his tongue out at them.

Mrs. Weasley starts softening instantly.

Mrs. Weasley: Care for a spot of tea, Athena?
Athena: Yes please Mrs Weasley

Ginny is shown walking down the stairs in her pjs.

Ginny: Mummy. Have you seen my jumper--
Mrs. Weasley: Yes dear. It was on the cat

Ginny looked wide eyed at Athena.

Athena: Hello. W-what did I do?

Ginny runs off.

Many laughed at Ginny who was incredibly embarrassed, Fred and George start teasing her. "Fred if you don't stop teasing Ginny you will sleep on the couch" Fred suddenly stopped and smiled sweetly at Athena. George made a whipping sound and Fred glared at him. The parents on the future gen all laughed at Fred.

Ron: Ginny. Been talking about you all summer. Dead annoying, really [smirking] but not as nearly annoying as Fred. God he wouldn't shut up about you. Constantly going on about your beau- [Fred slapped a hand over Ron's mouth and glared at him]

James, Monty, Remus and Sirius all glare at Fred who hid his head in Athena's neck, causing her to giggle.

Athena started to blush and looked away from Fred. Just then Mr. Weasley comes in.

Mr. Weasley: Morning, Weasleys

"Morning" chorused the Weasleys and Prewetts.

Fred, George and Ron: Morning, Dad
Mrs. Weasley: Morning Arthur!
Mr. Weasley: What a night. Nine raids. Nine!
Athena: (to Ron) Raids?
Ron: Dad works in the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating

"They truly are" Arthur nodded enthusiastically. All pureblooded slytherins rolled their eyes at Arthur.

Mr. Weasley: Well now. Who are you?
Athena: Oh, sorry sir. I'm Athena, sir, Athena Potter

Mr. Weasley: Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, and Fred he would stop going on about your beauty of course. When did she get here?

Everyone laughed at Arthur baiting Fred out "sorry son" Arthur said sheepishly. "It's okay dad".

Mrs. Weasley: (darkly) This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night
Mr. Weasley: Did you really! How'd it go?!

Everyone laughed at Mr Weasley again.

Mr. Weasley catches Mrs. Weasley's eye. Fred, George, Ron and Athena are hiding their laughter.

Fred, George, Ron and Athena: Oh, it...
Mrs. Weasley: Arthur!

Everyone except Molly is trying very hard to stop laughing.

Mr. Weasley: I mean...that was very wrong, indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. Now, Athena, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

Halfbloods and muggleborns laugh and explain to Arthur what the function is. He nods enthusiastically and writes it down on a piece of paper. Molly watches her husband with a fond smile on her face.

Athena: Oh, umm...

An big brown tattered owl, Errol with letters flew in, only to hit a window.

Mrs. Weasley: Well, that'll be Errol with the post. Oh, fetch it will you Percy, please?
Percy: Errol...
Ron: He's always doing that
Percy: Oh look, it's our Hogwarts letters. And they've sent us Athena's as well
Mr. Weasley: Dumbledore must know you're here, Athena. Doesn't miss a trick, that man

Many glare at Albus, remembering the dangers he caused in the first movie, everyone's opinion suddenly changes on the old git.

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, no
Fred: This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone...
Mrs. Weasley: We'll manage. Right then. There's only one place we're going to get all of this: Diagon Alley.

—————————————————————————————————————

A/N:
Hello my loves!
How was this chapter?
Not Fred getting baited out by his dad😂 anyone else want to live in the burrow say 'I'
Have a great day/night
Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication or Mr Weasley will chase after you asking questions about muggles🤍
I love you!

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️