Break 3

As the screen turned black, all the students started chatting about what they saw. James was reassuring Sirius that he knew he would never betray him. Lily and her friends were talking to Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa, Frank had joined the slytherins and Prewett twins. Mia and Monty went over to Orion to thank him for his help whilst the future generation were all sat together talking about the next movie.

Dumbledore stood up, receiving many glares from the future generation, and spoke "Ladies and Gentlemen we will now have dinner then head to bed. Now would you all rise so we can transfigure the tables back" everyone done as they were told and stood up,the 4 long house tables were back. Athena and her family joined the slytherins at there table, upon noticing this, all houses went and sat next to their friends in other houses.

Tonks, Charlie and Bill decided they weren't hungry so they went to go annoy the professors. Everyone was enjoying the time together, there were a few slight comments from the slytherins and gryffindors but overall they enjoyed a nice dinner together. Once dinner was over Professor Minnie went over to the table "Hey Minnie" waved Athena, causing many chuckles around the table, Hermione hit the girl with a book. "Hello Athena" the professor smiled warmly at the girl, "would you please follow me so I can take you to the place you will stay tonight" Athena and the future generation nodded and stood up. They said goodbye to their families and new friends and followed the professor, Hermione and Ginny were walking side by side talk to Minnie, behind them was Theo, Blaise and Ron all talking about food, Draco and Neville were talking about plants and at the very back were Fred, George and Athena. Trying to trip one another up and setting off dungbombs. After a few minutes of scolding from Minnie and Athena just stood there laughing they finally reached their destination.

Minnie walked up to a wall and stood still, a few seconds later a door appeared, the future gen all shared a look. They knew where they were. Minnie explained where they were and how to get in, after she left with a 'goodnight'. As they walked through the door they realised Minnie had asked for what looked to be a common room but had all the house colours combined. It had couches, tables and a massive bookshelf. Along the left and right walls were doors which led too different rooms.

Hermione and Ron shared one room, Theo and Blaise shared another room, Draco had his own along with Ginny, Neville and George. Finally Athena and Fred had their own. Once Athena and Fred were finally ready for bed, they led there cuddling one another. They talked and talked for the longest time before slowly falling asleep.

Once morning had come, most of the future generation were sat in the great hall eating breakfast along with the past generation. The only ones missing were Athena, Fred, George and Theo. Hermione checked her watch, which seems like the 100th time, and groaned "they always take forever" "I know" Neville sighed. The past generation looked at them and smiled. "I take it Athena likes to sleep in?" Asked Lily "Oh absolutely, there's one thing you should never do....and that's wake her up before her alarm....boy does she go mental" shivered Ron. As on queue loud bangs and laughing came from outside the great hall doors. The doors flew open and there was the 4 missing adults laughing. Athena was leaning on Theo for support whilst George was leaning against the wall. Fred was on the floor. The past generation looked at the 4 and started laughing, Theo's laugh was too contagious.

They had finally settled down and started making their way over to their families and friends, trying to trip eachother up. Athena managed to trip George up and he fell flat on his face. Athena fell to the floor laughing. Everyone in the great hall laughed at George who was still on the floor saying 'he couldn't be bothered to get back up'. After having a quick breakfast everyone stood up and the couches were transfigure back and the screen appeared. Athena decided to sit with her parents and grandparents, Draco sat with his parents along with Bellatrix and Andromedas family, Neville sat with his parents and the Weasleys were all sat together. Theo and Blaise were sat with Athena's family too, trying to persuade Lily and James to adopt them. The future generation all shared a look with Athena when the screen turned on, all thinking the exact same thing 'no one is going to like this movie'