Break 5

The movie came to an end and the screen disappeared. Everyone in the Great hall didn't know what to do themselves. They all sat there in silence, recovering from that movie.

Suddenly, Regulus pounced on Sirius and kept him in a tight grip. Hugging him like his life depended on it. Sirius wrapped his arms around Regulus and just sat there smiling into the hug.

Minnie stands from her seat and walks over to the future generation. "I want all of you, along with your parents to follow me," She said. A door magically appeared and she walked inside. It was quite small but big enough for everyone to fit, there were sofas littered around and one singular arm chair in the middle.

Minnie sat in the arm chair, the Potters sat on one sofa accompanied by Theo and Blaise, the Longbottoms on another, the Weasleys sat on the next sofa accompanied by Hermione, the Lovegoods sat on the other sofa and the Malfoys sat on the last sofa. Amelia Bones, Moody and the current Minister all stood at the back of the room along with Mia and Monty.

"Why do I feel like we are going to get lectured," Athena whispered to her Dad. James turned and looked at her, "we most probably are."

"You aren't getting lectured. Think of this...as a therapy session. We are going to discuss how you feel after everything you've all been through," Minnie explained. "Oh for fuck sake," Athena grumbled.

After 2 hours, everyone in the future generation finished speaking all minus Athena. She didn't speak at all. James and Lily along with Fred all frowned at this. "Athena, love, it's okay. Just...tell us how you've felt..." Fred pleas slightly. Athena huffs and takes a deep breath.

"From the moment I found out who I was, I felt this massive weight on my shoulders. I felt that I had to prove myself to everyone. I felt that, whenever Voldemort returned I had to be the one to kill him. I was labelled 'The Chosen One' and 'The Girl Who Lived' and I didn't like that, especially the second title because it always reminded me that my parents didn't survive. That they died...When Cedric died...all I felt was anger, anger that I couldn't protect him and anger that nobody believed me. No one believed that Voldemort was back...the names I was called....it made me feel like utter shit. Then when...when....when my godfather died...I felt absolutely alone. I know I never was because I had my friends but....I truly felt that, that was it. That I was destined to have everyone who cares and loves me, die. It shouldn't be them, it should be me who dies. The amount of times I've managed to cheat death....it's not fair on those who have/did die.....To this day I still feel a bit of that weight on my shoulders but not as much," Athena stopped before carrying on.

Athena continued, " I am thankful for my friends. Without them, I wouldn't be here. They've helped me so much, in many different ways. I know that I could never repay their kindness but I'll try. They all deserve the world. They all deserve so much for what they've been through because of me. They make me happy. But no matter what...I will always feel like that broken little girl who lived under the stairs." Athena stated, a complete broken look on her face.

Everyone around her was crying. James and Lily were too upset to say anything so they just held their girl. Minnie and the others wiped their eyes. Soon the future generation and their parents from the past all joined in the hug.

After everyone had composed themselves and talked a bit more, they all left the room. They went to the tables to have dinner. Athena and Fred walked hand in hand, which cause some people to glare. Athena saw this and finally had enough she turned and looked at them, "you do realise me and Freddie are engaged." The hall became incredibly silent. Everyone was watching, to see what the overprotective men would do. James stood there, frozen, before lungeing at Fred. Fred ran away, all the men chasing after him.

Lily suddenly squealed, "MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!" All the girls in the hall started screaming and cheering. Minnie didn't know whether to clap and cheer or retire right then. Even the rest of the Professors didn't know what to do. Marlene stood up and ran to Athena, hugging her, "congratulations my beautiful goddaughter!"

Alice and Dorcas stood up and hugged Athena too and telling her congratulations. Lily looked so proud of Athena. Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda and Mia came over and congratulated her. They asked all sorts of questions about the wedding and Athena answered them all with a massive grin on her face.

Fred ran back into the hall and over the Athena. "Hi, Freddie. Did you enjoy getting your steps in?" Athena teased. "Ha ha funny." Freddie gave her a sarcastic smile. Athena winked up at him. Finally, the overprotective men ran back in and ran towards Fred, Fred quickly hid behind Athena. Lily and her friends stood infront of the men, blocking them from getting Fred. Lily crossed her arms and looked at James, Mia glared at Monty, Marlene and Dorcas both raised an eyebrow at Sirius and Remus, Andromeda stared at Regulus, Alice stared at Frank, Bellatrix and Narcissa glared at Rabastan and Rodolphus.

"Athena and Fred are getting married, end of. Would you really hurt Fred and break your daughters heart, James?" Lily said to James who shook his head. "I didn't think so, now all of you go sit down and eat." The boys all nodded their heads and went to sit down. James walked over to Athena and kissed her on the forehead, "I'm so proud and happy for you Bambi."

Dinner went well, no one tried to kill anyone. Fred and Athena sat next to each other laughing and teasing one another, everyone laughed at them. Alice and Frank spoke to Bellatrix along with Sirius, all was forgiven. Bellatrix was determined to change her ways and not become like future her. Orion had hugged Sirius tightly, too afraid to let him go and Walburga watched on, sadly. Athena and Sirius had a mini food battle but it got quickly shut down by Mia.

Everyone was then sent to their sleeping chambers. Fred was give Athena a piggyback on their way to the room of requirement, Athena giggling constantly. Theo and Blaise kept trying to trip Draco up, Ron and Hermione walked hand in hand, Neville and Luna were talking about plants and George and Ginny were taking the piss out of Ron and Hermione. Those who had to also sleep in the room of requirement watched the group, amusement written across their faces.

Athena jumped off Fred back and addressed her friends and the other people who had to stay in the room of requirement. "Last one there is Umbitch!" And with that Athena sprinted off, everyone racing after her, no one wanted to be that woman.

———————————————————————————————————
A/N:
UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Hello my loves!

How was this chapter???

Also please check out my cousins book! She's so talented and a new writer! Stacey_Michelle19

So, the future generation had to have a therapy session😬

Who is ready for Half Blood Prince?

Have a good day/night

Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication otherwise I will stop writing this book!

I love youuuu🫶🏻

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️