Break 4

The screen turned black, the hall was left in a deadly silence. No one moved. Still trying to process the movie they just watched. "Well...that was a shit show weren't it" Sirius shrugged. Everyone turned to Sirius with incredulous looks, "what?" Sirius tilted his head in a confused manner. Remus smacked the back of his, "fucking dumbass" "yes but im your dumbass Moony" Sirius laid his on Remus' shoulder, fluttering his eyelashes at the werewolf. Remus' face went red and shoved Sirius off of him, causing said boy to fall to the floor laughing.

Professor Minnie stood up from here seat, gathering everyone's attention, "please may you all stand so I can bring the four tables back and have lunch". With that being said, everyone rose from their seats making the four tables appear. Everyone went an sat at their respective table.

Alice and Frank walked over to the Slytherin table and stood in front of Barty Crouch jr, Alice smiled "can we please have a chat, privately?" Barty nodded his head and followed the couple out of the hall.

Meanwhile, Athena and her friends sat at the Gryffindor tables with her parents and their friends. Lily hadn't let go of Athena's hand, constantly looking over at her and asking if she was okay. James was to busy glaring at Fred. Mia and Monty were talking to Molly and Arthur, the Prewetts were getting to know their niece and nephews more. Marlene, Dorcas, Sirius and Remus were conversing with Theo and Blaise whilst Draco and Neville were talking to Ted. Andromeda had gone and checked the attached room, that held the sleeping kids.

Over on the Slytherin table, many of the students had their heads down. Not even eating. Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa, Regulus, Rodolphus, Rabastan and Rosier sat in silence. They had grown to like Athena and her friends along with her family. Even though they had only watched 4 movies, they slowly started to see that Voldemort was and is wrong in so many ways. His morals were incorrect. They couldn't help but feel angry at their future selves, torturing those poor children...well adults now.

"I'm scared" whispered Narcissa, everyone heard her though. Lucius grabbed hold of her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. "We all are" Regulus replied, "but remember, these movies were sent for us to watch to change the future. Whatever we see, whatever actions our future selves have done...we can change. We can become better" he continued. He felt a two hands clasp his shoulders, "right you are son" Orion looked down at his youngest before looking back up at the rest of them "you guys can change-"

Before he could continue, Barty, Alice and Frank walked back in gaining everyone's attention. Barty had a small smile on his face once he made his way over to the Slytherin table. "What did they say?" Questioned Bellatrix, Barty took a deep breath "they said they aren't happy with what future me done to them but they can't blame me me since it hasn't happened yet and will never happen, they said that there's no bad blood between us. Between any of us." He smiled which made the others release a breath of relief.

"Hey guys" Sirius waved like a madman, grabbing the Slytherins attention "come sit with us you sad fuckers" he yelled. "Mr. Black, language!" "Sorry Minnie" Sirius scratched the back of his neck. Everyone laughed at the boy. The Slytherins made their way over to the Gryffindor table and as soon as they sat down, they were pulled into a bunch of random conversations.

On the teachers table, things were getting quite heated. Dumbledore wouldn't answer anyone's questions and just sat in silence. Minnie was getting fed up with him and was constantly trying her best not to hit him round the head. Amelia Bones looked at Madeye then at Minnie before saying "I'm going to send some people into the other room to grab Mr Pettigrew and Mrs. Black, so I suggest someone keeps an eye on the Gryffindor table. As we saw, James and Athena have quite the temper" the Professors nod and Amelia sent 2 Aurors into a separate room.

2 minutes later, the Aurors walked back out, each clutching an arm of Peters and Walburgas. The hall went deadly silent. The tension was so thick. Those sat around Athena and James could feel the anger radiating off of them. Of course Lily, Sirius, Remus and other friends were mad but none of them near as mad as the 2 Potters. James' face was slowly turning red, whilst his knuckles were turning white with how tight he balled his fists up.

Athena however, unlike her father, sat there with a slight smirk on her face. She watched Peter like a hawk. She picked up her goblet of pumpkin juice and took a sip, eyes still not leaving Peter. This made Fred and the rest of the future generation gulp. Athena was scarily calm.

Peter sat on a table with Walburga surrounded by Aurors. Not because the two were dangerous, but because of Athena and James. Peter sat eating his lunch feeling the burning gazes of people in the back of his head.

Back at the Gryffindor table Andromeda had returned and noticed the tension so she tried to break it. "So Athena" Athena turned her head to the woman, "what did you, Fred and George do?" Athena smirked even more, she glanced at the two boys. She looked at her dad "dad can you and Sirius follow me and the two ginger pricks?" Fred and George smirked but then suddenly realised what she said "Oi!" "Hey!" The table burst into laughter.

James, Sirius, Fred and George all followed Athena out the hall, gaining confused looks. A few minutes later a black shaggy dog, a graceful doe, a broad stag and two twin magpies enter the hall causing absolute chaos. The dog had jumped onto Remus and tried licking his face, whilst the doe and stag chased students and professors around, the twin magpies flew straight at Snape and started pecking his head with their beaks.

By the end of the chaos, Remus and Regulus were covered in dog fur and drool, the stag managed to steal a Hufflepuff robe on its antlers, the doe had food covered on its back from where students had a mini food fight, Snape had magpie feathers all over his uniform, the magpies seemed to be laughing at his appearance.

"Enough!" Professor Minnie shouts, she eyes the four animals "turn back now."
The dog turned back into Sirius, Regulus and Remus tackled him to the floor shoving food onto his face. The stag turned back into James, his glasses askew on his face and the robe covering half his face. He gave Minnie a lopsided grin. The magpies turned back into the Weasley twins, who bowed at the hall and threw smirks at Snape. And finally, the doe turned into Athena, she was covered in food. She gave an innocent smile.

James threw the robe on the floor, fixed his glasses and ran to his daughter, picking her up, spinning and yelling, "SHES A BAMBI! LILY DID YOU SEE? DID YOU SEE HER LILY-FLOWER! HER ANIMAGUS IS YOUR PATRONUS!!"

And with that, the screen turned on and the four tables disappeared, replaced by sofas and beanbags.

—————————————————————————————————
A/N:
UPDATES EVERY FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!

Hello my loves!

How was this chapter?

Not Peter having his own protection squad✋🏻

Sooooo the twins and Athena are Animagus, I found out online that the twins patronus were magpies so I just made their Animagus the same since it's easier

Have a good day/night!

Make sure to stay hydrated and take your medication ✌🏻

I love you guys!🤍

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️