Chapter 4: The Will

INT. LIVING ROOM - SAME TIME - DAY

Lupin: Theo and Blaise were chased...by their parents. We tried flying after them but they disappeared into the clouds
Athena: Wait, so they are out there by themselves being chased?!
Bill: It's okay, Athena. We sent some Aurors out there to look for them
Athena: Their parents might have them! Might have captured them!

"Awh you care about us," Blaise teased. "Yeah...not anymore," Athena smirked, Blaise and Theo look at her with an offended expression.

Tonks: I promise, they'll be okay. Now come on, we have lots to talk about

INT. WEASLEY KITCHEN - SAME TIME

Athena and Tonks enter the kitchen, Remus following behind. Athena was still a bit stressed about Theo and Blaise.

Tonks: Athena..we have some important news!

"Finally, we get to know!" Sirius groaned.

Athena looks at Tonks, who had a massive grin on her face. Tonks shares a look with Remus.

Lupin: As you know, Sirius and I wanted to have a baby of our own. Tonks here, generously stepped up and said she'll be our surrogate

Sirius and Remus' mouths dropped open. Regulus and the rest of the Blacks had a surprised and shocked expressions. Andromeda and Ted gaped too.

Athena looks back and forth between the two of them. A big grin making its way onto her face.

Tonks: And with the help of the amazing magic we are gifted with, the baby is half Sirius' and half Remus', also half mine as well because you know, I'm the only one with the egg

"Holy shit! Padfoot and Mooney are going to be dads!" Cheered James, the rest of the hall starts to cheer too. Sirius and Remus sat there still in shock. "B-but I died, I never got a chance to...." Sirius trailed off, Remus grabbed his hand and looked at him, "this time, you will see our child."

Remus rolls his eyes fondly and Athena chuckles.

Athena: That's such great news! [She is suddenly saddened] If only Sirius knew it worked too...
Lupin: He knows

Athena cracks a tiny smile.

INT. RON'S ROOM - NIGHT (LATER)

Shadows cling to the ceiling. Athena tosses fitfully, something bedevilling her sleep. Suddenly, her scar contracts. She grimaces.

"Oh dear..."

Voldemort (v.o.): You lied to me, Ollivander!

INT. MALFOY MANOR - CELLAR - NIGHT

At the bottom of a run of rotting wooden stairs, Wormtail props up an emancipated Ollivander. In the cracked surface of a tall mirror, we see Voldemort reflected at the top of the stairs –– an angry silhouette.

Ollivander: No! No! I believed a different wand would work, I swear!
Voldemort: Then explain this!

Voldemort extends his skeletal fingers. Lucius Malfoy's wand lies shattered upon his ghostly skin.

Lucius' eyebrows raise and everyone gasps.

Ollivander: But it makes no sense...
Voldemort: Perhaps our friend's loyalties lie elsewhere, Wormtail
Ollivander: No! There must be a way! I'll think of something else!
Voldemort: I hope so, Ollivander, for your sake. I won't be so forgiving next time...