1

Many many years ago when the King of hell decided to disturb the peace of world by making an appearance. He break trough hell and came to earth to rule and he almost succeeded.

Every kingdom decided to join hand as they have bare enough loss . Every powerful elder create a team and were able to lock him up in different dimension for as long as they can .

The portal is related to the eden tree .

The tree that provide power to earth and it's protecting shell and if Eden tree became week than the King of hell Zeros will rise again

In this century elders still believe that the day for Zeros to rise again will come and is not that far.

--------------------

The prophecy. The people of all kingdom believe in prophecy that their protector will come who will be kind , Wise and extremely powerful.
The legend say's the protector would have phoenix as his companion would contain the four elements of earth he will save them. All of them . And he will rule them all one day.

__________________________

The whole Kingdom is called Atlantis. It has distributed in smaller kingdom.
The Kingdom of Atlantis is ruled by the King of Kingdom of
Ice .Not the most powerful but the most kind . That's why people stronger than them don't like to be ruled by them .

Whenever the Kingdom is attacked to take the throne King take help from rouges in exchange of money.

The Kingdom of Ice

The Kingdom has his Prince

The Kingdom has his Prince. Every kingdom want to make relationship with the Kingdom so their sons can rule all of Atlantis. And of course because the prince is so ethereal.

Taehyung has always been in castle he goes out rarely that's why he can't detect people's bad intention.He has been friends with his father's friend's son Jimin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In this story the powerful people are not everyone so only some people have these extraordinary superpowers.

More characters will be introduced with time