66

Taehyung are you sure about that?" Jin asked the younger who was getting ready to his mission to get the cure for his lover.... his face was emotionless as he got ready but listening to this question he turned around and nodded with determination " ofcourse I am... I am going to save my love even if it costs my life... don't worry hyung I believe I can do this.. Jungkook will be safe.....he has to be not only for me but for everyone" he said as his eyes welled up but he blinked it to not let anything out....

Flashback

" I will do it" they heard the voice and looked at the emotionless man who just got up from his lovers chest...." Yes we all can g-" " not all of you Jiminah.....only I am going to go" Taehyung cut off Jimin...." Taehyung... do you even realise how dangerous that place is... you can't never survive thier alone....it would be better if we all go together " Namjoon said trying to persuade the younger...

But Taehyung just shook his head" no hyung! You all can't come with me ...you guys do know that as soon as these two weeks ends it would be 1st of September right.... it's the day of war...you can't just forget your responsibility and come with me to protect me ...and if that place is that much dangerous that you say so I think it's better if only one of us is in danger than all of us.....and if did return in two weeks ago who is going to save the people in here......" He said as he stormed out of there without listening to anyone of them....

They went behind him to change his mind but he was adamant...they followed him and found him going towards basement.....he reach Thier and went to the torture room....they barged in to find Sungmin tied to chair all bloodied up.....as soon as she saw him she started crying and screaming " please leave me ! I can't handle this pain! I'll answer all your questions just leave me " she yelled as Taehyung smirked coldly before moving forward....

" Tell us why did you did this ?" Be got straight to point not wanting to waste his time " th... that day wh..when you threw me o..out of her..e I w.. was re..really angry at h-him... bec... because of him my pl..plan Got rui..ruined..... that's wh..when I met a old lady...she g..gave me a liq...liquid and told me if I som..someh..ow made hi.m drink it I c-can have my rev..revenge... I was so angry..th..that I did that with.. out thinking of conse...consequences" she completed as she fainted....

" Find me that old lady" Taehyung said coldly to his guards at palace before making his way towards Jungkook's room....he went Thier to find Jin trying to heal Jungkook who was just laying looking pale as ever with blue veins showing up....he looked at Jin who sighed heavily and lifted his tearful gaze and shook his head making him vulnerable " hyung you can go... I am gonna be here with him tonight and would leave in morning for the search" he said as Jin looked at him for a few moments before nodding...

That night Taehyung cried at the chest of his loved one and promised himself to bring his cure whatever it takes...

Flashback end..

He was starting his journey..his father also tried to send some guards with him but he denied saying that they needed them more then he does.....he finally set off to find the flower....his horse was the only companion he agreed to take himself with because of all the stuff he had...he could have easily flew there on his griffon but it is said that the mountain is only visible when you have faced hardships in your journey... that's why he decided to travel on his horse..

He kept traveling as he reached a forest after two days across which started the north side kingdom which consists of ice and glacier and that's where he could find that one mountain....... but the problem was it was one of the deadliest forest in the Kingdom.. with all type of wild animals and wild plants.....he was afraid to went in thier but the face of his lover gave him strength to finally do in....