6

IN THE PALACE

The King has taken off to the road of Akriel Village from where they can reach the eden tree.As the King walked through the cave to get to Eden tree 2 witches came and bowed to the King ." My king we were waiting for your presence along with the elders" one of the witch lisa spoke.

" So what's the matter,what kind of sign has appeared on the tree?" The king asked . "Well your highness you might take a look by yourself " another witch jenny spoke while giving space to king . As the king and move forward they noticed a sign glowing from tree which made them gasp .

" What it could mean?" the king asked while looking at the Elders as he tried touching it but immediately retreated his hand as he felt it burning

" What it could mean?" the king asked while looking at the Elders as he tried touching it but immediately retreated his hand as he felt it burning .

" My King this is the sign of fire!" One of the elders Hansung said while examining it .
" And it's related to the protector" the other elder Adrein added." But how does this relate to him?" " My king it's one of his powers . The first one he discovered and is related to his blood. Him discovering his first power means that he already is 18.From now onwards the Eden tree will start losing it's light we do have time of 2 years and in them we need to prepare for a huge war" Hansung said as his green eyes went back to brown.

Hansung has the power to tell upcoming events only if you ask or they are really important otherwise he don't come between nature law.

--------------------------

BACK TO JUNGLE

" Are you a royal?" Taehyung asked again as he watched the boy went quiter.but suddenly flinched as the boy put him down " What happened" Tae asked puzzled. "We reached" Jungkook simply shrugged. When Taehyung looked forward he gasped with wide eyes as he was mesmerized by the tree house. Well he was seeing something like that for the first time . While Jungkook sighed in relief tas he don't have to answer the question .

" Am i going to sit here all the time" Taehyung sassed while Jungkook rolled his eyes and pick him again to take him inside . As soon as he entered inside he called his hyung ." Oh kookie you finally came ! Oh! Prince Taehyung what are you doing here" Jin asked surprised.

" Hyung you know him?" Jungkook asked puzzled while Taehyung was also watching Jin curiously. " Of course kook we have fought for their kingdom many times " Jin answered the curious boys. While Tae nodded in understanding." but what are you doing here prince" "Oh that" Taehyung then explain everything.

When Jin got to know about jungkook's power he look at the younger with wide eyes but didn't said anything as Taehyung was present there.

" Can you show me injury so I can heal that ?" As Jin said that Taehyung showed him his foot which was bleeding. Jin put his hand on his wound his eyes started being green as the wound started healing itself. Taehyung was surprised as this type of power was rare . " As it's healed do you wanna go back to your kingdom" As Jin asked Taehyung immediately nodded his head .

As they were talking another male came in ." Oh Yoongi hyung good that you came can you and Jin hyung take the prince back to palace" Jungkook asked showing his puppy eyes while Taehyung was looking at the male in shock because of his duality he wanted to know him more become his friend and the other male was hella confused then his eyes landed on the prince he then looked at Jin with questioning eyes who gave him the look that he'll tell later. They both nodded and took Taehyung back to palace.

Next day arrive Jin was trying to get the younger attention who was lost in his thoughts. He cleared his throat making Jungkook look at him " So you got your power" Jungkook nodded but flinched when yoongi suddenly yelled"you got your power!". " Yes hyung! but hyung I am so confused. Everyone get them in childhood but I got it when l'm 18" " honestly I don't know about this either but I am happy for you can you show me your power " Jin asked the younger excitedly. Jungkook just snapped his finger and there was fire dancing on his finger tips making Jin gasp and yoongi widen his eyes " you can produce your power just like Jin" Yoongi asked amazed . Jungkook just nodded" that means you are a royal too."