23

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully it was 8 in the morning that he woke up he wanted to get freshen up but was afraid. Be cautiously move out of bed, limping towards washroom slowly. As he was in the shower he heard click sound of his room telling someone entered.

His thoughts were proven right when he heard someone knock and Jimin's voice " Hey kook, you done" " yes hyung almost" Jimin waited for younger for about ten minutes before he heard the bathroom door opening.

He helped Jungkook sit on bed " I bought you breakfast" Jimin said and served him breakfast and after that give him medicines "Jungkook I want to talk to you about Taehyung" Jimin said noticing the younger going stiff  for a second then hesitantly nodding.

" You do know that everything that happened isn't only Taehyung's fault right" Jimin asked and he nodded. Of course he knows the main culprit behind everything is Bogum but Taehyung has hurt him the most. He expected from Bogum every worse thing but he never imagined Taehyung will think so low of him.

"Look , I am not here to take his side or to justify him. I know whatever he did to you is not forgiveable but Taehyung has been through quite alot recently.......... If anybody else would've been in His shoes they might have done the same ." Jimin said with a deep sigh.

" You know that he don't even have the courage to show you his face...... But I somehow convinced him to have a conversation with you......... Kook you know him better than anyone..... please try to us understand him .......... He is so naive that he got manipulated by that Bogum but  now he is regretting not believing you........... He is blaming himself for everything..... He is not in a good condition. I am not telling you all this for forgiveness but a chance to lighten his heart from all the guilt burden " Jimin completed with a deep breath looking at younger who has gone in deep thoughts

" alright hyung, I am ready to listen his side......... But his forgiveness will be decided by me" Jungkook declared and Jimin nodded happily because anyone else in Jungkook's place would have never provided a second chance who have done so bad to them .

Jimin then told him that Taehyung would visit him after an hour or so. Now it has been 2 hours but the young prince was nowhere in sight. Jungkook was really bored that he started feeling sleepy when some loud voices wike him up .

When the voices didn't died he got up to look what was this all commotion was all about. He was going towards outside when he heard the horn telling they've been attacked. He panicked seeing every guard rushing towards borders in wae gear . He stopped one of the guards who bowed at thier prince's guest.

" What's happening out there?" He asked the guard with stern voice " Kingdom has been attacked by fire Kingdom sir" the guard informed politely while Jungkook froze . He came back to his senses when the guard shook him lightly " where are they now?"

" At the throne room they want something from the prince" guard informed then left when Jungkook signaled him. While Jungkook was thinking to ran from this place before he gets caught by fire Kingdom .

He can't believe his fate . The past which he somehow wants to erase is coming in Front of him again and again. He is frustrated and scared by the thoughts of people knowing his identity which he doesn't want to remember all he wants people to know about him is that he is a runaway rouge nothing less. He has left everything the day he left the Kingdom.

He rushed backwards running and limping towards his room he locked the door and started finding some clothes for disguise. He can't let anyone from fire Kingdom see him or there would be many problems. He finally found a suitable dress and wore it and walking outside without limping to not get sus.

He was almost getting out when he heard Taehyung talking to Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok he hide behind a pillar listening to them . " Your highness, we have found Bogum" . " That's good we should hand him to King Jeon, I don't want this war when to there are more important things are coming" Taehyung said with a sigh looking down.

Taehyung looked up when Jimin patted his shoulder and said " Taehyung don't be upset we will take your revenge surely but right now this is for the best" Jimin comforted his best friend to which Taehyung nodded and they all left.

Jungkook also shrugged he knew very well that he is not that important to the King.Bogum was and is his favourite. He got outside of the palace sneaking but halt in his place listening to war horn blow . He was confused, ' they have handed Bogum then why is the war happening ' he was confused so he asked one of the guards.

" Ummm they handed Bogum right then why fire Kingdom is attacking us " Jungkook asked confused while the guard was tensed " King says that Bogum is not the one he wants . He wants there crown prince ....... But we don't even know who that i------ hey why are you running there it's dangerous " guard started yelling when he saw Jungkook running towards the battle ground.

While Jungkook was running he just wanted this war to stop he didn't knew that his father already knows he is here . Ahh why did it has to happen like this for the first time in these years he felt like he has a hold of his life then why they have to destroy everything. He was actually very hurt from everything, from Taehyung's blames and accusations to his father's sudden appearance.

He finally reached the ground looking at both Kingdom going to attack eachother. He was not in a condition to use his power so he shouted
" Appa " he knew if his father was here for him he'll surely stop and he was right because as soon as he said his father turn on his heels looking at him in shock and relief while he was also shocked by his own actions.

He saw his father's eyes filling with tears before he ran towards him and engulf him in a tight hug . He Heard sobbing sound from the man before his father pulled away from hug and wipe his tears that's when he realized he was crying as well. His father didn't seem like a King at the moment but a father who has met his son after ages.He realized that even after everything he missed his father .

His interaction was cutoff when he heard his name being called in a whisper he looked at the direction to find his hyungs looking at him in shock .

" Jungkook" he turn his head towards his love who was also really shocked . His father was still hugging him tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not that good but I promise next one will be interesting.

I might not  upload for a week and half because of my brothers wedding....  so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed.