40

As Eunwoo introduced his self his eyes caught the sight of a pair of eyes his eyes were itching to give control to his inner beast who wanted to submit to the other but he controlled his self because he knows it's not the right time the other has to fully get his powers first .

He still was in daze looking at those eyes who were now furrowed in confusion looking at the dazed boy. A loud clearing of throat brought Eunwoo out of his thoughts and looked at the one who caused the voice and now was glaring at him .

Eunwoo looked at his mother for his doubts but when she nodded he knew they were the chosen one , who are now on a quest to find the gem of sapphire and save the world. He again bowed " Thank you so much for saving my mother again and I want to repay your kindness is thier any thing you would like me to do sir"

" Yes he works at a horse stable he can provide them for your ride as I noticed earlier you all have only one horse that won't be enough" the sweet women added and Jungkook embarrassingly told " actually that horse is not ours also it was your father's" he said making them chuckle .

" Actually we did have horses but when  we were attacked they panicked and ran away and as they were new horses they didn't return" Namjoon explained them to which they nodded but then Eunwoo's mom said " hope my father's horse didn't gave you a hard time as he doesn't like people other then his master , we can arrange a new horse for you too of you want " she said looking directly at Jungkook.

" No actually fury didn't gave me hard time, it was sweet to me from the Start but if you want him back you can Afterall it's yours" he said because honestly that horse was always obedient and sweet to him while Eunwoo and his mother were shocked because as they just now said Fury was difficult horse to handle.

" Well if he feels comfortable with you you can have him because he doesn't like other people immediately and would always bother and you two have a bond already" she said with a smile to which Jungkook also smiled widely and nodded .

They all went back to sleep. Next morning when they got out of the house in which they were staying they finally took in the beauty of the village which they couldn't see last night because of dark. There were many houses on the land and huts on the mountain which were looking absolutely stunning.

 There were many houses on the land and huts on the mountain which were looking absolutely stunning

After eating some delicious breakfast they all headed towards the stable with Eunwoo. It was a simple stable at the far end of the village. When they reached thier They saw some of horses galloping making them awe.

 When they reached thier They saw some of horses galloping making them awe

" Here this way" he led them inside where all horses were present . " In honour of saving my mother I want to give you guys our special horses who will be s great help for you in the future" " Special horses? What's that?"  Hoseok asked as he couldn't hide his curiosity

" You'll know when the time will come" he said smiling at the older. They both held eye contact until someone cleared thier throat making them look away with blushing cheeks . Jimin giggled and asked to see Thier horses.

Taehyung, Jin and Jimin got pure white horses where Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi had black identical to Jungkook. They went to markets and buy Thier necessities and paused thier journey.

They were moving forward when this time Namjoon took the lead and the others were right behind with the last being Jungkook . They kept going and going for two days with resting in middle .

Now was the time when everyone were sleeping while Jungkook was on watch. In the middle of the night Taehyung woke up being uncomfortable and couldn't go back to sleep when his eyes caught Jungkook he was contemplating whether to go to him or not.

Then his mind convinced him saying this is a good opportunity to apologize for his deeds as the other is also alone. Je went forward and looked at his sight profile for a while. Jungkook who was immersed in his thoughts felt a presence behind him so he turned towards that direction jist to get mesmerized.

Hair disheveled, eyes a little swollen from less sleep , nose and cheeks red due to mild cold cherry lips pouting  , what a beautiful mess his love was . He almost loudly cooed at the older who was looking damn cute but he didn't wanted to seem like a creep ,as he was staring too much he quickly looked away.

He turned his head back when heard his most favourite voice " can I sit here ?" Taehyung asked timidly while Jungkook could only sigh and nod.
Taehyung moved forward and sat on the rock beside the younger.

The air was awkward between them which was killing both of them specially Taehyung........ He was blaming himself for all the uncomfortableness between them . He doesn't even know if they can ever be that close as they used to be but he should at least start by apologizing.

He is debating with himself for a while now  finally gathering his all courage he spoke " Ummn Jungkook............"   " Yes?" Jungkook gave him the attention which be needed so he can continue " I wanted to apologize for everything............ I am really sorry for being an as***l* and a completely jerk towards you............ I do know that after all I did I don't deserve your forgiveness or even kindness but still I am sorry.............you were my best friend I should have trusted you over an stranger...........but I didn't even after knowing how kind and amazing you are............. I really am sorry for my behaviour, my ignorance and all the torture that I did to you............. Please forgive me if you can , the guilt is becoming so heavy that I can't help but feel suffocated please release me from this guilt and regret" he finished his apology by sobbing hard by the end . Which only intensified when he heard.

" I forgive you....................."

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Should Jungkook forgive Taehyung or not

Well can anyone give me some ideas how to continue Thier love story....... I have thought about all the action but not the romance.