19

" How do you plan to stop this wedding?" Bogum's mother asked with rage . You would want to know why she is talking about stopping her own son's marriage. The answer is this wedding was just forced on Bogum by his father or should I say King of fire kingdom.

Their relationship with the whole Kingdom were not that well for many years because of a incident after thinking very much and some talks they decided not to be enemies and to strengthen their bond they decided to marry thier children.

Bogum thought he'll go and reject the proposal..... but after seeing Taehyung's beauty and the familiar person he wanted to play a little and then leave but here he got trapped within his own plan

He thought he'll have Taehyung for some nights as his fiance. That way he'll be able to have that boys beauty and Jungkook's misery. What a plan right? But the prince didn't even let him kiss him . And now they are going to be married. He won't have his freedom and his secrets will be out   .

Well he can lose his freedom but he cannot afford his secret to be out. He has done everything for the throne he can't afford to lose it now.  He thought he would control prince Taehyung as he is naive but he is bold and brave too so marrying him is only danger for him. Now he needs to stop the marriage but people should not know that. He needs to make circumstances like that.

" Don't worry mom I have a plan" Bogum said smirking evilly .

______________________________________

Finally the day will arrived! The day on which Taehyung is getting married to Bogum is tomorrow. The whole Kingdom is getting decorated with beautiful flowers , light's, lanterns etc.

The whole Kingdom's King is marrying his son so the excitement is on another level . Today all the stuff for thier wedding is arriving and everyone are busy looking after them.

While prince Taehyung is laying on his mother lap and his father is sitting in front of him looking at him with sadness and affection . Affection because his son has grown so much that he is going to take such a hard  responsibility  of marriage and another kingdom. And sadness because tomorrow he will leave him .

Taehyung's eomma was caressing his head with teary eyes patting his head she is also worried and emotional about his marriage. While Taehyung himself wasn't any better. It's not easy to leave the people who bought you up. He is feeling so many emotions right now but happiness of wedding isn't included.

He himself doesn't understand why isn't he feeling happy . He is just thinking about Jungkook . He thought he'll be happy by satisfying his ego and marry the person he like then why the hell he is thinking about him . His teary eyes , that hurt look on his face . Ahh what's happening with him.

He thought that's Jungkook will try to stop this wedding that's why he has doubled the guards so no rouge can enter the palace. But he hasn't heard about any disturbance in the Kingdom making him wonder what the other is thinking.

After having dinner and biding good byes to his parents Taehyung was trying to sleep in his room but he doesn't know why he is feeling somethings gonna happen and his gut tells him it isn't good .

After tossing and turning in his bed and praying for everything to be alright he slept at 2 in the morning. He was sleeping peacefully which was disturbed by some type of chaos happening outside the corridor.

As he opened his eyes listening to all the voices outside he was met with a strong smell. He ran out of his towards were all the other were going. And realize they were going towards his parents chamber. With loudly thumping heart he reached the corridor only to see a sight that made him numb .

There his beloved parents room set on fire . He became numb not knowing what people around him are shouting or doing ....... All he knows is that inside are his parents in that large fire . " MOM ! DAD!" He screamed at the top of his lungs trying to go inside but Namjoon held him . Taehyung was still screaming his parents name when he was held .

" What the hell Namjoon leave me! My parents are in there! I have to safe them ! " He yelled at the other trying to break free from his hold . But the other didn't let him go . Taehyung was still screaming at him but he shook his head with teary eyes.

In sometime the fire was off thanks to their powers but they realized that this fire was very powerful as if it was by someone who can produce thier power . As soon as fire was out Namjoon let go of now loudly crying boy who immediately ran inside.

As soon as Taehyung entered he was met with a slightly burned body making him froze while his tears didn't stop . He slowly went towards the body only to cry like never before. There laid his mother burned from here and there without breathing.

Listening to his painful mourns people who were other side of the room came to him only to gasp at the scene . People started checking her if she is alive or not but got scared when felt nothing. Jimin ran crying hard to his soulmate who was at the verge of panic attack. No one deserves to see there loved ones in this type of condition and there is his mother who meant the world to him .

Taehyung was crying while Jimin was trying to console him . After a few minutes someone asked making thier crying stop." Where's the King?" One of the guard asked and Taehyung realized his father is not present in the room . He was soo shocked that he Didn't notice. " Taehyung we need to find him" Namjoon said when he looked at the lost boy .

Taehyung nodded and stood up ordering everyone to search the whole palace for their king and ran out himself as well. They were running here and there to find some traces but couldn't find any . They were soo disappointed when they met and asked if anyone found anything but got no as return.

Taehyung was really heartbroken he has a storm inside. He was feeling so much pain that after knowing his mother funeral will be held tomorrow when his wedding was supposed to be . It's funny that day was made to be memorable but instead of happy memories he got sad one .

At almost sunrise he went to the forest to let out his emotions. While he was crying silently he hear some wood cracking. He went towards the sound only to find his breathing stop for a moment. There a man stood carrying his father in his arms looking as if about to run from the Kingdom.

He was about to attack the man but when he saw the face he felt as if floor swept away below his feet .

" J-Jungkook"

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. Ignore my mistake plz. Hope you enjoyed reading it.