45

Thier journey continued for  4 days slowly because of Taehyung's injury.......and Jin was also healthy as before... Taehyung was also healing quite fast and well . But thier travel time got doubled as they have to stop more than before so Taehyung won't be exhausted.

In these four days everyone took care of Taehyung really well.... he didn't even needed to stand on his feet. Even Jungkook who didn't wanted to be close to him cared for him time to time........ but he never talked to Taehyung like before.

And it was hurting Taehyung so much .........he knows after what he did be don't even deserve his forgiveness but he still was adamant to get it........he was grateful when he got his forgiveness but the distance between him and Jungkook was alot bigger punishment to him. He wants his friend back even when he knows he doesn't deserve it but he is selfish what can one say.

It was the time when they finally reached thier destination the Gorebury cave but were shocked because this is supposed to be thier destination but what they see is a beautiful waterfall just in front of them.

The waterfall was so magnificent that they had Thier mouth opened in awe they never thought that place like these even exists...after admiring the nature for sometime they looked at eachother in questioning matter like where in the cave .

One thing they knew was they can't go forward on thier horses they have to walk for more journey and here is a problem... Taehyung's injury is quite well enough for him to do his little works without support but for sure he can't walk on these slippery rocks..

Now they were sitting a little far from the waterfall and were eating food while watching it...they have Thier horsea tied with trees where they were eating grass . " Weren't we suppose to be at cave according to the map but here is only this waterfall?" Jin questioned looking at Jungkook who was also looking at the map.

Well looking at their destination all of them were having second thought that maybe they came by wrong path and are now at the wrong place . " No hyung according to this ..this  is the place where Gorebury cave is  and it says that it is behind this waterfall "

" That means we have to cross it by walking ?" Jimin questioned and after receiving a nod he looked at his soulmate who was looking down " someone has to carry Taehyung" Yoongi said making everyone look at him.. but everyone was looking at eachother and Taehyung tear up because he felt like a burden and a cause of inconvenience.

" No hyung it's alright I can stay here and you all can go inside and get that gem" Taehyung said and immediately find everyone disagreeing" no we can't leave you out..neither alone nor with anyone especially when you qre injured and there is danger lurking around us ...you are coming with us and that's final " Namjoon said sternly to which everyone one agreed immediately.

" But hyung I don't wanna be a burden" he said while looking down pouting sadly and lightly sniffing making Jungkook's heart melt and hurt at the same time....he was about to say something but was interrupted " No Taehyung don't think like that you are never a burden for us infact we really adore you and are willing to help you and if you really think it's too much then we can take turns to pick you up what say " Jin said smiling to cheer up him a bit..and he also nodded seeing thier efforts .

It was evening when they decided everything so they thought it will be better if they will go tomorrow morning....... and morning came quite fast them they expected and they all were ready to go...they all started walking towards the waterfall with Yoongi on front followed by Jin, Jimin then Namjoon piggybacking Taehyung, Hoseok and lastly Jungkook.

It was hurdle to walk qt that path but after many struggles they were able to get other side. As they got under waterfall Namjoon made Taehyung ait on a rock as he was quite tired even walking on his own was really difficult and a person on your make just makes it double tiring.... anyone else wouldn't even accomplish in getting here with Taehyung but he could thanks to his inhuman strength.

"Guys look!" It was Hoseok voice that got Thier attention to see him pointing towards a cave they all went inside and gasped seeing the creepily beautiful cave.

It was such a beautiful sight to see with little dust fairies flying around these never seen plants they move further still taking in thier surroundings

It was such a beautiful sight to see with little dust fairies flying around these never seen plants they move further still taking in thier surroundings.... Taehyung who was now in Hoseok's arms was also mesmerized by the beauty of the cave.

They walked forward until they reached towards a gate..... they tried to push it but it didn't opened all of them even tried to force it all together but still it didn't even budge . They tried for a while before thumping on the ground sighing thier purpose, thier life saving gem was inside and they are clueless how to get it out .

" Now what are we supposed to do ?" Jin asked in a disappointed and drained voice they have came a long and he don't want to return back empty handed after everything. But he also sighed looking at everyone's dejected faces .

" Don't make those types of faces, we Don't have enough time to feel failure when we didn't even tried...... don't tell me after all that struggles and wounds.. you want to give up.....and if you really are thinking that the first think about those lifes that are at stake.. for God sake " Jin said making them again remember thier purpose and reason for all fight.

Jimin stood up with a determined face " yes Jin hyung is right....we will not return without the gem when Many people have thier believes and hopes  with us ". " Yes hyung I am sure thier would be a way we just need to try and think hard but we won't return empty handed " Taehyung also agreed .

Other also agreed with a determined face........ ofcourse for minute they were hopeless and forget Thier purpose but untill they are together someone from them will be Thier to provide them guidance and courage to step up and fight for the things that are right.....and this time it was thier Jin hyung.

______________________________________

There you go...... sorry for the late update though.

Hope you enjoyed.