58 ( part 1)

Next morning everyone were standing in a line looking as nervous as Thier first day as they looked towards Yoongi who this time was chosen first one to do this.. walking towards a pool to drown himself..as they all looked at him worried and in fear as they watched an equally nervous Yoongi hesitating to go in water............it all started with....

In morning they came to the training on thier full energy....but when they saw the elders and Eunwoo coming towards them making them gulp...it wasn't just that ,that they were coming it was expression that the elders have wore of sternness and determination..and one more which they couldn't pin point....

As on like thier first day they were told to stand in a line..and the dominating voice intimidated them a bit...as they stood still trying thier best to not get nervous and chicken out.... they all looked at Hansung as he started to spoke in a authoritative voice..

" Look up all the members of the protector's team...... today it's not the time to feel nervous instead today you all should be filled with determination as today you all will take an another step towards your victory if you achieve this.....this would be your first victory before the actual war....

Your spiritual creatures are strong... really really strong..and history told us that these would be those mythical creatures that you thought don't exists...... but this time they will be freed and alive just for you so you use them in your favour......we gave you two weeks with your own gems so your spiritual creatures would be able to feel your presence...your soul and can recognize your scent..

But as this would be the first time they would be released they might go wild....and all of you should know it not to come towards eachother's creatures for now as being just released they might think everyone around them are a threat to them and thier master.... they might attack you but only the master can tame them... I hope you all keep these things in mind.." Hansung spoke looking at the seven of them who nodded at each of his words....they were shocked at the fact they might have those creatures which were only a myth and the thought was exciting and terrifying at the same time......

"And now to bring them out you all must risk your lives....!" Listening to Adrian they all gasped...woah! That wasn't in the deal..... they looked at eachother with scared expression not for themselves but for thier loved ones..." The first time it is hard to get them out as they haven't made a complete bond...but finding Thier master in death and life situation they might come out to protect them......... We have prepared this pool for you all... You need to stay in until you start to struggle and then they might come out feeling your fear!!" Adrian said as all of them nodded fearfully...

" So who is going in first?" Adrian asked to ask of them but didn't got a answer which made him roll his eyes as he chooses Yoongi who was already afraid of water,in a way it was good because after watching everyone's struggle he might not enough courage to do it himself......

He stepped towards water as everyone watched him with curiosity and fear.... Soon he was stood by the pool he looked back once more making eye contact with Jimin as he saw fear in his eyes for himself he gave a quick smile before taking a deep breath and stepping inside...

He hissed a little at the cold water before laying and closing his nose.... He hold his breath for a minute and as it was getting difficult for him he wanted to come out but found and invisible shield holding him in...... He snapped his eyes open looking at Adrian who was using his powers to keep him there...he wasn't able to breathe now as he started to struggle while Jimin was watching him with teary eyes......