52

As soon as the gem got in Jungkook's hand which made them connected and the gem started releasing it's power growing brighter as every second past.......the gem wasn't only just glowing brighter it was also getting hotter and kinda sticked at Jungkook's palm that made it to Much painful for him.......

He could feel something growing on his skin burning it making patterns.....and all of that combined made him release a heart clenching scream listening to which everyone frozen and turn to look at Jungkook who was crouching down screaming in pain and panting as sweat dropped from his face......

All the hyungs gasped at the situation as they ran towards Jungkook and hold him but they also felt a current passing through all of them which made them crouch and gasp in pain but thier was not that much compared to Jungkook's......thier fathers..the Kings were also going forward to look at them but were stopped by the elders....

They looked at them with knitted eyebrows which showed worry and confusion but the elders just smiled at them reassuringly and asked them to stay here and let the process complete....which made them more confused they were about to ask them about it when they another scream from Jungkook and a loud boom which made them all run there..

But what they saw shocked them all.... the gem of sapphire is broken.....in 7 different more gems ,they saw all the boys unconscious on the ground ...While The power and light that released from the gen of sapphire killed every left lixus as well..... which made the people shock and hopeful...... Now they know why this gem is important against the war with the dark lord...

But the gem is now broken in 7 new forms....shape and colour floating above each member that is lying on the ground....they saw as the gems also lowered and fall on each of thier chest....... Kings and elders went there and collected the gems and told guards to bring all the fainted members in to be checked by the doctors.....

As they went inside the Kings were standing outside while thier sons were inside getting treated and checked .... They looked at the elders with questioning eyes to which they said " We do know that you have many questions your majesty but please wait till doctors check them so we can talk with peace...and relief!" The Kings nodded at the suggestion..

When a doctor came out they immediately asked them questions " Are our sons alright?"  " Yes your majesty they are fine....and to be honest it looks like they have gotten more stronger but there is something I want to show you " listening to doctor they got curious and worried and went inside ...

The doctor's went towards Taehyung and started opening his buttons which made King Kim mad he hold the doctor's wrist in tight hold and asked madly " what are you doing?" His gritted teeth made him look ten times scarier....but the doctor spoke " y-your m-majesty what I want to show you is on his s-shoulder that's why I was opening his b-buttons.. I don't mean any disrespect.." The doctor shuttered in the fear while King Kim nodded taking his hands off...

Doctor after opening the button exposed a mark which made them all gasp ....