33

Jin was sleeping peacefully when a small murmuring caught his attention he looked around and find Hoseok and Yoongi talking to eachother he shake his head. He was about to fall asleep again when suddenly a monkey jumped in front of his he got startled and screamed. " Aaahbhhh" which got the others attention who abruptly stood up and the sleeping ones woke up.

" What's wrong?" Yoongi asked panting as his heart beat raised because of his scream " that" Seokjin said and pointed forward " what? Relax it's just a monkey" that's when Jin opened his tightly closed eyes looking at them in fear " Huh?" Well he was dumfounded.

Jimin pointed at the monkey that has climbed the tree because that innocent creature got scared by his scream. Seokjin scoff making other snicker. He ignored them and again layed down eyes closed which make others broke in laughter as they knew he is a scaredy cat .

Taehyung and Namjoon now volunteered for watching as the others slept. Next morning they all woke and ate Thier breakfast glancing at the entrance of forest again and again. Well it's safe to say they are kind of terrified.

" What do you think is behind that entrance" Jimin spoke with curiosity and fear " Maybe some wild animals........ you know nobody is so sure what lies behind this" Namjoon spoke glancing thier " well I think we just have to find out " Yoongi spoke shrugging.

They were now standing Infront of the entrance on thier horses whom started behaving weirdly . They all glanced at eachother seeing the odd behaviour but they managed to calm them down. And finally they entered inside , and they were quite terrified by the looks of it.

They got off thier horses as the way was quite slippery and broken for the horses to stable themselves

They got off thier horses as the way was quite slippery and broken for the horses to stable themselves. They were walking slowly as the crunch sound of wood and stems being broken below Thier feets and the crushing sound of leaves as they moved making it even more spooky.

They already started walking when Jimin screamed because of a big spider that landed on his shoulder. All of them move forward and Hoseok with a stick push it as Jimin was shaking as he was terrified so Yoongi hugged him which made Jin smirked and Hoseok smile.

 All of them move forward and Hoseok with a stick push it as Jimin was shaking as he was terrified so Yoongi hugged him which made Jin smirked and Hoseok smile

Confirming Jimin was alright they again started walking only to listen to a roaring kind of sound which made them alert and scared as well. They were paused in thier places as after sometime the roaring became distant and then died. They sighed in relief as they started walking again.

One thing that they noticed was they became tired quite quickly and thier body demanded rests . As they all gathered for some rest . They decided to light up fire so they can cook something as well. After sometime they started moving again that was untill they felt someone or something whispering in thier ears.

They jumped scared as something was said in thier ear almost hypnotizing some of them. They tried to get rid of it until someone was trapped.
" Hyungs.........." They heard Taehyung voice to which they all turned around looking at him who looked like saw a ghost confused. Taehyung looked at them and pointed towards someone whose eyes were now unfocused and black with a sinister smirk.

They got terrified looking at that person and then that person started to attack Taehyung as he was the closest but Taehyung dodged it crouching down while Namjoon swing a punch at other which caused the other to bleed and Jimin yelled " Hoseok!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few moments before:

Hoseok was walking slowly at the back as Yoongi was in front. They were making sure everyone is safe and sound when he felt chilling air pass through him . A moment later he heard a sweet hypnotizing voice " You came......... finally" it was a whisper in his ear that caused him to jump and looked everywhere in bewilderment but finding no one he shrugged his creepy feeling.

But that was before he again heard " I was looking for you for so long " he heard again he was now terrified he wanted to shrug it as well when his eyes caught a beautiful women with a doll face looking at him with open arms calling him " finally that you are here come and embrace me" she said and the moment he looked in her eyes he was gone .

His eyes turned black and he walked towards her and embraced her but she started fading he gasped and panicked as his eyes filled with tears " where are you going?"   " I am sorry love but I am dead I can't come to you now".    " Who? Who dared to do that?" Hoseok asked in rage that women float to him and spoke in his ear pointing at others who were walking in front.

" They are responsible for my death"

" Take my revenge"

" Kill them" at last the sweet voice turned double like of some demon and Hoseok eyes got emotionless as he was fully hypnotized and ready to kill.

______________________________________

I promise next one will be a bit long.