17

Taehyung got out of the palace telling Bogum and Queen that he need sometime alone . They shared fake sympathetic of the younger boy and told him to take time for himself.

He set his foot out of palace for some fresh air as he was walking around thinking about the new information he got about the youngest making him emotional but still he didn't wanted to believe. He was looking at the view when his eyes caught a side of some villagers. Founding prince walking to them they bowed infront of him .

" Anything you need my prince" one of them asked politely . Prince Taehyung nod his head getting questioning stare to make him continue " Do guys perhaps know Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked his tone calm but his insides were desperate. When Taehyung asked he notice how the eyes of all those people got moist making him think he asked something wrong.

" We do your highness" one of the villagers confirmed " Can you tell me something about him" Taehyung asked again " umm your highness he is n-not a g-good person. He has created many c-commotion in the Kingdom. Because of him we misunderstood our l-loyal and k-kind Prince B-Bogum. Because of him some have lost thier f-family members " saying this a old lady broke down in painfull sobs while other were also crying and sobbing silently.

Taehyung felt his heart crack now there is no doubt that Jungkook was a bad person because there tears looked genuine he is sure this tears aren't fake . And he is right the tears aren't fake but the reason behind them . Taehyung felt extremely betrayed. He began thinking every smile they share was fake ,every kindness was fake, every care was fake and every moment was fake .

Because of his emotions his powers increase as his eyes began shinning dark blue making people gasped . After listening to thier story a new feeling developed in his heart for his best friend . Hatred

Flashback ends:

Taehyung was crying remembering all of when he was engulfed in a hug by his mother. He has told her everything as she is very friendly. She gave a peck to his son forehead and kept hugging him until he slept. She also pitied her son as he was really fond of his rouge friends talking about them all the time with happiest smile .

______________________________________

On the other side.

As Jungkook was done crying over his love and calm down a bit he was startled when his hyungs barged inside the room looking very worried for thier maknae . Jungkook just give them slight smile to assure them but his swollen red eyes and red nose didn't help them.

At the end of week Jungkook just have to explain everything to them . His hyungs were giving him space to tell them whenever he want but seeing his condition they asked him about what happened when he protested they emotionally blackmailed him.

After knowing about the whole scene they were really angry on Taehyung
" Wah I can't believe that he believes that fu**ing Bogum instead of you!" Seokjin said fuming "Really kook he gave him more value then us . He have known him for just some days but we know eachother for months" Yoongi said shaking his head in disbelief.

" Yeah kook Yoongi is right let him be with Bogum and he'll know who's right and who's wrong " jin said in anger but Jungkook words shock both of them "No hyung ! I can't! I can't just let him destroy his life like that!" " But kookie he didn't even believe you " Yoongi said .

" No hyung we know Taehyung isn't a.... bad person. It is Bogum who has filled venom in his mind..... even if he don't....... trust me I can't let this engagement happen . It's not just about my love for him...... but also his innocence ...........He don't deserve this hyung" Jungkook explained with low voice but flinched when both of his hyungs hugged him tightly.

" I don't understand how are you so mature and forgiving at this age" Jin said hugging him tightly while Jungkook smiled and hugged back
" Yes, Jin is right . And we are with you . We all know how much naive and dumb Taehyung is he wants to jump in fire but we won't let it happen"

" Then you need to think of something quick" three of them turned towards the voice only to find Jimin standing there with Namjoon and both of them were smiling. " Hyung do you trust us? " Jungkook asked as Jin and Yoongi were also looking at them for answer as it will effect thier future .

" We do kook and after listening to your conversation more than anyone " Jimin said smiling reassuringly as he had heard all conversation making Jungkook smile and nod " But Why'd you said we need to think quick?" Listening to Yoongi Jimin's smile faltered a bit he bite his lips while other were waiting for reply.

" Taehyung is not getting engaged at the end month" Jimin said watching Jungkook face lit up but he was upset knowing his next sentence will break his heart. When Jungkook saw Jimin sad eyes he smile also disappeared
" Hyung is there anything else also" Jimin nodded.

" Actually h-he is g-getting m-married instead"

-----------------------------------------------------------

You guys must be wondering its just a engagement why are they getting worked up . But in the Kingdom's if engagement is break off it starts a war between the Kingdoms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now what should Jungkook do .
let it be or do something to stop it.

Hope you enjoyed.