18

It's been a day the King has received the letter and he is been in deep thoughts since then . He had some important work in the Kingdom which he done asap and now he is all ready for the journey. " Love it'll be alright. Don't pressure yourself" he heard his wife looking at him in concern.

" How can I not! The whole future of earth is at it's stake and we are doing nothing. The danger is nearer than we thought " he said rubbing his temple in stress. His wife hugged him " I am sure God surely has his plans he won't be cruel to us"  The King nodded his head " Imma go and see what thay want to talk about until then take care of yourself and the Kingdom for me " King said kissing her forehead. He head out to akriel village to meet the witches.

As soon as he reached the village he went where the witches lived. He stepped inside getting multiple bows from all the people " My King " both witches came and bowed in front of the anxious King who got more worried looking at there faces.

He gestured them to talk alone to which they nodded and they went somewhere quiet . " What's the matter?" The king asked voice filled with authority . The witches look at eachother then back to King " My lord ! The Eden tree has beem showing signs " Jenny spoke .

" Which signs" " The protector has unveiled his one power " " Oh! Is that all ?" King asked a bit relieved " No! There's something more...... It's lost more of his light " that made King pale .

" What do you mean it's lost light! Weren't you suppose to protect it!" King asked losing his cool making witches gulp " My King, we have been trying our best ...... You do remember the storm two days ago" King nodded" that day the tree shined brighter than usual.... when we went to check it started getting dull ....... more then before......We are not able to pinpoint what's the matter....... but It's has shone more signs " " About?" King asked he is not getting good feelings about this .

" The sign says ......... We are going to have three wars ........ And one of them is on our head ........we need to prepare everything we can " they said making the king tensed " this war will not be as cruel as the other two........we need to win at any cost......... We need to find the gem and the protector as soon as possible " Lisa spoke sternly .

The King sighed he knew it was going to happen but wasn't ready for it to happen so soon. Still he nodded he knew it's the time that all higher ranks would know about the upcoming events so they will be prepared for worst. He never told the secret of dark lord so people can live without fear but the time is over . It's time they start preparing for war.

But what about protector how will he find him. Everyone's life is at stake he needs to find him as soon as possible. " How can we find the protector?" King asked determined to find him .
" We don't know that my King but........we know a way" Lisa said looking down."tell me " King  commanded.

" My King there is a book ......... In the old temple.....in it is written every detail about protector and gem"
" Then what are we waiting for?" King asked desperately. " Your majesty...the book will shine at first moon which is will be next month..... then we can go and get the book...... And only a young royal can touch the book " Lisa explained the whole situation to King who was confused as to why a royal.

Looking at confused King Jenny explained further " Actually, only someone who will be part of the protectors team can touch the book, and some kind heart young royals are obviously in it so we have to get Prince Taehyung for this purpose" King nodded his head in understanding.

After whole discussion the king went back to his palace the next day . It's almost a day of travelling between the places . After reaching the Kingdom King decided to talk to his people .

The next day morning people were gathered below the king's balcony as king appeared people starting praising him . He made them all calm and took deep breath his wife who was standing next to him squeezed his hand while his son was as confused as the others.

" My people! Me King Daehyung! Your King , want's you to ask for your understanding in whatever I am going to say next!" He said loud and clear for his people to hear who replied with ofcourse and nods " Have you guys heard about the dark lord?" He asked making them more confused.
"Wasn't it a famous myth your majesty?" One of the people asked Not knowing where is this going.

While Taehyung was also bewildered he does know about dark lord who tried to conquer world but is now caged and can be freed only when a specific tree dies. But isn't it s myth only .

" No! It's not! And it's happening! The myth was not just a myth it's a true story....... The dark lord was caged all these years..... But he is returning to take what he couldn't take before.... We need to be strong to fight him ....... And be prepared for any type of loses" King said receiving multiple gasps and frightened look of people's and his son was also looking at him with wide eyes.

" But how can we fight him ...... He is much more powerful than anyone of us ........ As the stories tell he is demon how can we ...." One of them asked fearfully while other also looked frightened.

King smile slightly" Actually for that , our god has sent us a protector, he will protect us all . He is going to be the kindest one among the all, he is going to rule whole Kingdom with his intelligence. He is going to defeat the dark lord with his team. He is going to become our salvation" King said with affection and respect for thier savior his smile turn to seriousness as he add ." But first we need to start to prepare for the upcoming threats. We won't let our guards down starting from today" he declared getting positive response. As he sigh in relief. His people were by his side that proves he was a good King.

______________________________________

As the week pass by King noticed his people being too much stressed and frightened so he thought of something to distract them . He thought about his son who didn't talk about his marriage to him finding him too stressed. But he was noticing him trying.... That's why he decided to fulfill his wish . And what could be a happy distraction to people more then there Prince's wedding.

He gathered people who were anxious as if waiting for a bad news bit cheered happily as they heard thier King.

" I've decided that Prince Taehyung's marriage will take place at the end of month.... As you all are really working hard on preparing I want you all to enjoy as well" because it can be our last time ' King thought but didn't said out loud watching them with smile as they cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed.