EPILOGUE

" I want you guys to get married in front of me.... I will be peaceful after my death only knowing you both are together.... I want to see your happiness before I die " Mr Jeon said looking at his son and lover hopefully...and smiled looking at his soon to be son-in-law blushing but his smile flattered looking at his son's blank face....

Taehyung who was blushing listening to his father-in-law's wish got tensed when his eyes caught the sight of his lover being blanked face thinking many bad what if's were making him insecure....' what if it's too fast'...' what if he isn't ready for such a big responsibility yet'.......' what if he doesn't want to marry me yet '......' Maybe he didn't forgive me yet'

He was thinking all of it when his eyes moistened a bit as he looked at his father-in-law who was also looking at Jungkook's blank face thinking he said something wrong ... Taehyung gulped the lump in his throat as he said trying to stable his voice " It's okay if you don't want to have-" he was startled as he was cut off abruptly when Jungkook just got up and stormed out of the room....

He gulped and looked at Mr Jeon who was looking at the the closed door with lost look....but looked towards him and started..." Taehyung please don't be upset by his reaction... something might be bothering him" Mr Jeon's eyes showed pity towards him as he hesitantly and forcefully smiled...

" it's fine appa... I am n-not upset... I'll take my leave now " Taehyung said as he tried to hide his tears and ran out without giving the old man a chance to speak who sighed sadly at his fading figure....

Taehyung went inside his room as he looked outside trying to control his emotions and thinking positive things..." Maybe he was just too shocked... I promise him that I'll trust him..so I will not jump on the conclusion without talking to him" he said to himself as he nodded and went to find Jungkook...

He was roaming here and there but wasn't able to find Jungkook...he asked a guard who immediately bowed at him knowing how much important he is to thier King...and told him that Jungkook has went out of the kingdom with Jin and Jimin....he felt a bit bad but let ot slide and went inside...

It was already evening when he was standing at the window of his room where he can view the garden...his eyes fall on his Hobi hyung and his boyfriend Eunwoo....he remembered how shocked they were when they found out Eunwoo was one of the phoenix...who then explained how he was from the blood line of his family being phoenix but they can only shift when thier protector is in danger or needs them....the other phoenix was his mom he told that also...and Hoseok was now more impressed by him..and somehow after getting a lot of courage he proposed him who accepted as well..

And now looking at them being lovey dovey he can't help but miss Jungkook more and more.....he got out of his thought when he saw two new person joining the couple as he ran down to them...." Jin hyung..chim where is kookie ?" He asked them being breathless who looked at him with confused look....." Oh he might return late... didn't you knew...he said he had told you about his meeting today" Jin asked as Taehyung felt hurt....

" yes h..hyung he di-did I am st-stupid I forgot" Taehyung said chuckling forcefully as he went inside... showing he wasn't hurt only to burst in tears as he stepped in his room... Jungkook hasn't told him anything but he knows the other is ignoring him...but the question is why.....

Taehyung stayed awake the whole night waiting for just a glimpse of Jungkook's only to get dejected as his tears again and again flowed the whole night....

Next morning he woke up with a heavy headache...as a result of him crying...he got freshen up as soon as possible and went down in hopes to see Jungkook only to get disappointed... everyone was present at the table except his lover..." Hyung did Jungkook not returned yet?" Be asked looking at them who looked eachother and gulped as he looked at them with confusion ams suspicion...