10

" Jungkook meet my soon to be fiance Park Bogum"

As soon as Jungkook saw the male infront of him who was smirking he felt overwhelming emotions like sadness, hurt, disbelief but one was overpowering all that was anger. Soo much anger that his jaw was clenched and veins were about to burst.

He doesn't understand why and how his past is messing with his entire present and future. The familiar face bring only bad memories to him. The familiar face that betrayed him. Thinking of past his eyes filled with tears but he didn't let them fall .

As the words of Taehyung settled in his mind he was determined not to give Taehyung to someone so selfish. He was determined that he will tell Taehyung how bad of a man the other is. He will not let his sweet facade fool his best friend and love.

"Hello Jungkook it's nice to see you again" Bogum said smirking like a creep he is." You both know each other " Taehyung asked confused while looking at the smirking Bogum and enraged glaring Jungkook.

As Jungkook was shocked his hyungs Jin and Yoongi were shocked as well. They clearly remember Jungkook mentioning the name Bogum. At first they thought he was someone else but seeing the reaction of the youngest they were also angry at that selfish bast**d.

"Yes he and I are from same kingdom. Right Jungkook " he said smiling well Jungkook knows the evil behind that." Oh" was heard as everyone fall into awkward silence.

Taehyung wasn't having the tension as he decided to speak after couple of minutes" hyung what are you cooking I am very hungry " while pouting. Seeing Taehyung pout Jungkook couldn't help but smile a little well what can he do he is whipped.

He wants to tell Taehyung about Bogum but he will do that alone so for now he decided to leave the situation for a while. Bogum who noticed the way Jungkook was looking at Taehyung he knew what he was supposed to do.

"My prince why don't we head back and I'll treat you at my kingdom?" Bogum asked as he didn't want Jungkook and Taehyung talk." If you want you can go but Taehyung is going to stay here " Jungkook said glaring at Bogum with cold tone .

Taehyung nearly flinched at the tone as he never heard the younger using it but he was not pleased as how his soon to be fiance was treated" Jungkook you should show some respect he is older than you and is your guest and of course a prince" Taehyung said with a stern tone.

"He might be your prince but he is nothing but a normal human for me or maybe below then that!" Jungkook said harshly as he was hurt at the way Taehyung defended him.

Well Taehyung was feeling humiliated. He bring his soon to be fiance for meeting them . He has told him how good of people they are but they are insulting his fiance . What will his fiance think of him now that he is friend with these type of people who don't even know how to respect someone. He didn't thought it will happen like this he was very hurt .

He grabbed Bogum hand and stand up looking at Jungkook with anger but hurt was also visible which made Jungkook gulp his heart clenched." Alright then jungkook if you can't give respect to my fiance then I am also not going to stay at a place like that" saying this he dragged a smirking Bogum out of the house.

While a wide eyes Jungkook was shocked but after registering everything he ran after them and grabbed Taehyung wrist making him turn an looked at him with pleading eyes " Please don't go!I am sorry for talking to you like that" he said but the other was ignoring him making his eyes teary." Please I'll do anything accept my apology" he again tried giving his puppy eyes. Taehyung eyes visibly soften at that but keeping a stern expression as he said.

" It's not me that you should apologize to . You say sorry to Bogum whom you were rude to . If he forgive you I will too"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh it's going to be a long journey. Well who is hooked in. I know I am not great at writing and this my first story so I'll understand if you are not.

But thank you for reading.