END

The flapping of the wings can be heard as a creature flew above like a wind from the heads of town people....who always were in awe even after seeing the sight of thier crown prince flying majestically over his griffin headed towards north which people concluded to be fire Kingdom...

It was the crowning ceremony of Prince Jeon Jungkook as the King of that Kingdom today...but Taehyung due to some issues got late and decided to ride on his creature to reach Thier as fast as possible..not wanting to handle a sulky bunny..

It has been two weeks since the war was won and the people of fire Kingdom along with others stayed in Atlantic for 3 days to attend the injured people before returning back but Jungkook and his hyungs stayed a bit more before his father took him where he belongs.. the lovers smiled at eachother with teary eyes but didn't protested knowing it was important...

His father insisted him for the Coronation of him as the King who denied it at first but one day saw his father collapsing and found his father got a deadly diseases as his companion now and the injuries of war and all the man was tok exhausted...so him being the kindest soul agreed after crying rivers at his father's condition...while Taehyung was always beside him whenever he needed....

While Taehyung was flying towards his love..his love was getting ready to take the responsibility of his kingdom....not knowing if he was capable enough as his breath got staggered and body trembled with sweat glistening on his forehead...as he was wore a cape to complete his look as the king...

as he was wore a cape to complete his look as the king

He looked at the mirror at his reflection as his eyes teared up...he did looked like a King with whom people have many expectations and hopes and all the pressure was making him vulnerable....he heard a door opening sound to find his hyungs standing there frozen....

" God kook you look so good" Jimin commented as Jungkook blushed a little not used to compliments that much...." Well after all he is my brother" Jin said as everyone laughed... but Yoongi noticed the trembling hands of the younger who was extremely nervous...

He went ahead and hugged him who hugged back him tightly... Yoongi patted his back and broke the hug as he caress his hair..." Calm down kook... don't stress.. you'll be fine " he said as he saw the scared eyes which were same as when they first met..his heart was filled with adoration and proud of his younger brother...

" but hyung.. I don't think I am capable of ruling a Kingdom like this I wasn't trained or have any knowledge in this type of things... I am afraid I will mess up..and will disappoint my people " jungkook said a bit stammering as Jin also come forward and hugged him who melted in his embrace...

" you are worrying for nothing kook...you will be best thing that would happen to the people of your kingdom" Jin said lighting the tension " don't joke hyung am serious" Jungkook whined as everyone smiled..