31

" What kind of creatures were those " king asked voice being low the soldier looked up from ground looking terrified he started to tell " those creatures........t-they were huge , with those big nails that can peirce anyone's skin, they looked like they have crawled from hell " he said and a shiver ran down everyone's spine .

t-they were huge , with those big nails that can peirce anyone's skin, they looked like they have crawled from hell " he said and a shiver ran down everyone's spine

But Yoongi was deep in his thoughts.
" That's were the type of creatures we fought" he mumbled to himself but everyone heard him. " What?" A collective yell was heard from everyone who looked at him in shock.

" Yes Yoongi hyung is correct.......that was what we felt when we saw them the first time but the question is what they are doing in that forest?" Jin confirmed and they all looked at eachother in deep thoughts before the king spoke." I think those creatures are send by king of hell so we can't find the gem untill he rises so he will have the situation in his favour.........and now that's why we need to get it as soon as possible " they all nodded listening to King.

" Yes you are right appa , we need to find the gem and the protector as soon as possible. That's why I think that I sould go with the soldiers this time " Taehyung spoke after thinking for sometime But the king shake his head. " No Taehyung please...... I have already loss your mom, I don't want to lose you too" King said looking venerable.

Taehyung went towards his father sitting on his knee in front of him and hold his hand " I know appa you are scared of loosing me but whole humanity is at stake we can't just sit and watch , I want to do this even if I die but I am sure I can at least protect myself " he said softly he knows his father worry is justified because he feels the same but it's about the life of thousands of innocents and he want to protect them as a prince and a human.

King sighed and nodded he knows they have to do this only a royal is strong enough to stay alive in that jungle"  Alright! But Namjoon and Hoseok will be there too" Taehyung smiled and nodded. " I will go with you too" Jimin said and everyone whipp thier heads towards him.

" Minnie it's really dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt"  " stop saying nonsense Tae, I can't just sit and wait when you all are going in that death den........ And I am also a royal if you are forgetting I can very much protect myself" Jimin said to Taehyung sternly who was looking at him in worried look " but-" Taehyung again started to be cut off " No buts! Where you go I go end of discussion".

Jimin said so sternly that everyone had to agree " I want to come too"  Jin and Yoongi said in unison and look at eachother asking why the other wants to go they both look towards King when they heard him speaking." You both have been through alot already I don't want to put you in danger again" King said amd others nodded.

" No King, we don't have problem ...... And I want to go because I have already fought those creatures once I know how to kill them......I want to help in this please let me" Yoongi said and Namjoon agreed " yes my King, Yoongi hyung is right he will be great help "

" And why do you want to go SeokJin?" King asked Jin " King my healing power will be the most useful in that jungle as I can also heal their brain if any of them fall in trap " Jin said in confidence.

" Alright then 6 of you will go with 4 other soldiers.......you guys can make a strategy and preparations for leaving in two days.............and one more thing........ come back alive all of you" King said voice wavering at the end all them gave a hug to King and decided to make plans for leaving.

  ----------------------------------------------------------

After thier lunch all of them decided it will be better to talk about all of this before going. So they all agreed to meet in meeting room to discuss. Taehyung was the first one to reach and after some time all of them were gathered there.

"Alright, you all should know we are going in unknown....... from what I have heard that forest is really deadly so I want you all to protect yourselves before others" Taehyung said but all of them instantly protested " No Tae that's not happening, we are not selfish to think about ourselves first". " Hoseok is right Tae we can't let anything happen to you and Jiminie....... you guys are our first priority " Namjoon agreed with Hoseok.

" Hyung please we both know how to protect ourselves " " yes Jimin is right hyung we can protect ourselves and I said that Because I don't want any of you getting hurt we have already lost enough " Taehyung said with teary eyes and all of his hyungs eyes got teary as well they know what he is talking about they gave him a group hug .

Parting from hug he said " Namjoon hyung I want you to ready all of our horses for the ride and Hoseok hyung I want you to ready some weapons for us to use , Jiminie I want you to to pack a bag with food of more protein and iron , Yoongi hyung can you please tell the guards some weakness of those creatures and Jin hyung I have heard there are poisonous plants and animals in that forest can you prepare a antidote for them amd I will take the map of that jungle from appa and pack some water ............ You all should know in this trip we aren't going as prince and  soldier but as a team and I want all of you to remember that " Taehyung said and all of them agreed on that  .

They all dismissed themselves and went to thier assigned parts.

And finally the day of starting the journey came.

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed.