27

Next morning:

Everyone wake up but thier tired self told that clearly that none of them get any sleep with that heavy heart filled with guilt and regret. Taehyung got up from his bed freshening up he went out but met by a comment by Namjoon.

" You look like a mess" he was correct having swollen red eyes with dark circles , nose red from constant sniffing and wiping, hair messed up and a tired and pale looking face he definitely was a mess but others were not any different.

Seeing Taehyung so down and upset Jimin hugged him " don't worry Taehyung, we know Jungkook would forgive us . He has the most tender and pure heart ......and he can't stay angry at his hyungs. And even if he is mad we will do anything to earn his forgiveness, yeah?" Taehyung nodded sniffing. That time they found Yoongi walking towards them.

" Prince Taehyung! I am here to inform you that we will leave at evening as King has regained his consciousness....... please inform your majesty for me " Yoongi spoke bowing at both princes . Taehyung eyes filled with tears seeing his hyung behaving so formal with him.

Yoongi was about to go when he felt his wrist being caught he turn around finding Taehyung hugging him tightly nuzzling in his chest crying like a baby. " Hyung! I am sorry! Please forgive........ you can shout at me , slap me but please don't treat me like a stranger....... I know the things I did weren't forgivable but pl...please " seeing him crying like that Yoongi patted his back caressing his hair.

"I am not angry on you Tae even at anyone of you but till Jungkook forgive you all I can't be the same with you all......... He has been too much hurt. The person who you should apologize is him not me" Yoongi said and looked at Jimin who was also looking at him with teary eyes he looked away and went from them

" He is awake now you can apologize to him now or we don't know when you'll see him" Yoongi stopped in middle saying that . They all thought for a moment before looking at each other and nodding. They went towards the room to find Jin leaving the room with soup bowl in his hands.

Jin stopped seeing them who didn't looked at him in the eye. Jin gaze was fixed with Namjoon who was also looking down. He can't help but tear up as they are leaving for God knows how long. He looked at Hoseok who hold his hand with with teary eyes." Hyung please forgive us..... I know what we did was all wrong but we regret it all........we are here to ask for forgiveness from Jungkook also before you guys leave." Hoseok said Jin looked at them and nodded given then space to go.

As soon as Jin turned around he ran from there making everyone look at Namjoon in pity who was looking at the disappearing figure with longing eyes . All hyungs went inside except Taehyung they walk in to see Jungkook laying with closed eyes.

Jimin cleared his throat and whispered Jungkook's name to have his attention to which the younger immediately open his eyes looking at them in shock. He instantly sat up looking at them in smile " umm hyungs what are you guys doing here?" He asked to which they all sadly smiled.

" We came to see you." Hoseok answered with smile making Jungkook smile and nod " then Why are you guys standing!? please sit" he said . Jungkook behaviour was hurting his hyungs they wanted him to be mad at them and here he is treating them as nothing happened.

Still they all sat and asked him about his well being while Taehyung was standing outside." How are you now kook?" Jimin asked softly." Better hyung...... even after all the beatings" Jungkook whispered the end part but everyone heard him and there was awkward silence. He didn't wanted to say it but it just got out off his mouth.
Looking at his hyungs who were looking down ashamed he hurriedly corrected " Ah...... I didn't wanted to say that .. I am sorry. It's just that I still can't believe everything that has happened "