5

With the fire be blown Taehyung look at the source just to be mesmerized. A tall young man with black deep doe eyes that were filled with rage ,a button nose , perfect lips and a perfectly sculpted face .

It's not that Taehyung was attracted he was just appreciating the handsomeness of the guy

Whereas Jungkook was seriously jungshooked he can't believe he just controlled fire more than that he produced fire .All these years he felt himself insecure because of powers was looked down and now all of the sudden he is able to have one .

Everyone's power with them when they were born but he got when he is 18 and so done with world he get out of his thoughts when the boy laying yelled at him" Are you going to think all day or will free me " he immediately went to the boy and freed him " You are bleeding " Jungkook said while looking at the others leg .

" Yeah it hurts " he said while trying to stand up but due to pain hiss loudly and was about to fall but the other one hold him tightly by waist for support." I think you shouldn't stand its bleeding more"saying this Jungkook make Taehyung sit on the big rocks.

" Now tell me where are you from so I can take you back" Jungkook asked " Thank you for saving me from him and for your question i am from ice Kingdom" " well it's quite a long walk from here but my house is near my brother can heal you so that you can go back"

Tae"How can i trust a stranger" Jungkook raised his eyes at him and said " well i technically have saved you sooo..... And if u don't want to come with me then i can leave you here for some wild animals you know" Taehyung started trembling at the thought of wild animals he decided to trust the stranger . He nodded at him that he agree" so lets go before some animal get the smell of your blood"

Taehyung again nodded and stand with the help of other . He tried to walk but almost fall down . Jungkook  hesitantly asked " would you mind if I carry you .... Your feet doesn't look in favour of walking" Taehyung thought for sometime then nodded because he knew too that he can't walk .

As soon as Taehyung nodded Jungkook pick  him up in bridal style make him yelp in suprise. Both were really flustered with the closeness and having red cheeks.

After some time of walking Taehyung asked " what's your name by the way?" " It's Jungkook Jeon Jungkook and yours" Jungkook asked in return" Kim Taehyung " " oh "

" So Jungkook mind telling me something about yourself" Tae asked.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him " Why are you interested?" Tae replied " well I can't stay quiet for the whole time as you are walking . It's okay if you don't want to " while pouting and looking down . Jungkook felt bad then thought this boy is no harm so what's the big deal" well as you know my name is jungkook . I am a rouge and am 18 years old. What about you?"

" I am Kim Taehyung. My age is 19 and i am the prince of Iceland Kingdom " as tae said that Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes" really!" Taehyung chuckled because Jungkook looked adorable and nodded his head ." Wah never met a royal before and never thought will meet one in this type of situation " Jungkook said Taehyung got the hint and started to explain" Well you know being royal has perks and losses I can't roam freely because of safety precautions so tried to sneak out . Didn't knew my guard intentions who was supposed to protect me ."

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief" Wah he took you out of your Kingdom and you were so dumb to believe in a stranger when you are armless" " Hey give me some respect I am a prince!" Taehyung exclaimed but Jungkook just shrugged" Not mine" . Then they started to walk silently .

After few minutes Taehyung asked " You said you are rouge right " Jungkook nodded " But normal people can only control objects only royals can produce powers " Jungkook looked at him in with slightly wide eyes knowing were it is going.

" Are you a royal too?"