11

"It's not me that you should apologize to . You say sorry to Bogum whom you were rude to . If he forgive you I will too"

Jungkook was just looking at him in disbelief and hurt written on his face." No I won't ask forgiveness from someone like him" he said in bitter voice" " yes it's ok Taehyung" bogum said showing fake sadness. "No! It's not!Then I am sorry Jungkook but I'll be leaving with him then" Taehyung said giving lip tight smile eyes reflecting sadness while Bogum was giving a victory smirk from behind Taehyung.

As soon as Jungkook heard Taehyung words he was upset and seeing the sadness he was hurt. He wanted to tell him about Bogum but for that they need to be alone. Even if the prince Doesn't reciprocate his feelings he still can't let Bogum have him to use him.

" I am sorry" he said sighing glancing at Bogum who was smiling smugly at him." Now....can we go back" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who nodded with small smile and went inside with him and the other prince .

Whole day Jungkook was trying to talk to Taehyung in alone but bogum was not letting him be alone for a minute even . He kept touching Taehyung to make Jungkook more hurt and to say he was really successful.

At night Taehyung and Bogum went back to palace and Jungkook was disappointed because he couldn't talk to Taehyung.he decided when Tae would come back to thier house alone he'll tell him everything.

----------------------------------

A month. It's been a month Taehyung haven't showed up at thiers . Jungkook was missing the prince so much and was worried as well because he always comes to meet to them anyhow.

"Aigoo bunny don't be upset he will surely come to meet you" Jin said patting his donsaeng head who was lost in his thoughts. These days the galaxy thay used to shine in younger eyes has completely vanished and his hyungs were very worried for him.

Today when Jungkook came back after buying some stuff he saw a carriage outside of thier house he got a hope maybe Taehyung has come he immediately ran inside but was met with Jimin and Namjoon.

"Hey kookie! how are you?" Jimin said hugging the younger giving a sad smile while Jungkook was disappointed not seeing Taehyung there " Hyung where is Tae, didn't he came with you?" He asked hope shinning in his eyes but looked with sad eyes when the other shooked his head as no while every one was looking at him pity.

" But why! Is he still mad at me?" He asked with low voice eyes shinning with tears that were threatening to fall . Jimin shook his head" I don't know....... about that kook but something is definitely wrong....... When we went back after meeting with you Tae went to fire kingdom for 2 days........ and since that day he has been different..and........." Jimin completed sighing in between.

Jungkook noticing the hesitation asked being impatient" and what hyung " . " He doesn't wanna hear y-your name again...... he said you're not a what you seem like ....... He said he knows the truth about you " he completed looking at Jungkook who was looking soo hurt and broken making him want to embrace him.

Jungkook understood it must be Taehyung so called fiance that have told him some made up things about him soo that his own truth would remain hidden but he was confused " but hyungs if Tae said these things about me then why are you here telling me everything"

" It's because we have seen you Jungkook and we trust we are not like Taehyung who trust anyone easily" this time Namjoon said it " and you know we don't even like Bogum he looks like a selfish man ...... He is not only distancing Taehyung with you but all of us ....... and I can't bear it". Jimin butted in. But his facial expression were telling that's not all they want to tell the younger.

" Hyung this isn't all what you want to tell me ........... What else is there also"
He asked because he was soo tensed right now seeing all of their faces which were showing pity he gulped hard at that. At last Jimin said making him panic, hurt, disappointed,upset and what not his emotions were literally exploding in tears.

" Taehyung is going to get engaged in a month"

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it . Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it.. And tell me how do you guys like it so far?