43

Next morning when Taehyung woke up he was in immense pain . The pain in his feet was making the teary eyed boy whimper with wobbly lips . And his whimper caught attention of his best friend who immediately came to his side and hugged him making him cry on his shoulder.

" Shhh....shhhh..... there....why are you crying?......does he hurt too much? tell your chim " Jimin asked the crying boy lovingly.....he knows that Taehyung gets sensitive when he is sick or hurt . And he cooed when his best friend broke the hug looking at him with big tear filled eyes pointing at his feet while pouting " h-hurts " 

Actually even after curing the poison Taehyung is feeling immense pain in his foot because the bite was quite deep..and even after bandaging and stitching his wound he was feeling unbearable pain making him cry.

Jimin consoled the crying boy and fed him some herbs that Jungkook had bought even before Taehyung's woke which work as pain killers...... after all he has been living in forest for quite long time..he knows many herbs .
After his pain subsided he look around and found himself in a cave and when he looked at his right he saw Jin sleeping with a little pale face making him worried.

" Chim is Jin hyung sleeping? Did he got hurt ?" He asked with concern making his friend sigh.... Jimin didn't wanted to tell the younger what happened or he will be blame buy he can't hide it either..." Umm Tae Jin hyung is not sleeping but is unconscious...." ." Why ?What happened? did he got hurt in the fight?"

And then Jimin told him what happened after he lost his consciousness and the time he completed Taehyung waa again in tears.....he blamed hisself but Jimin somehow made him understand that nothing was his fault.

After his crying session Taehyung again asked" who bought me here and did my bandage"     " Jungkook bought you here Taehyung and he was the one who cleaned your wound and even bandage it and then bought these herbs for you and Jin hyung" Jimin said while Taehyung felt something in his heart.

" chim where are the others?" Well he wanted to see a certain ravenatte who came for his rescue and even took care of him but couldn't ask directly to his soulmate but Jimin understood it and decided to tease him a little..." Namjoon hyung is guarding the cave he is outside..... Yoongi hyung has gone to collect some herbs for Jin hyung and you.......... Hoseok hyung has gone to get some wood for fire and ..........." He stopped and Taehyung who was the waiting for one name asked eagerly" and .."

Seeing his eagerness Jimin smirked " and  Jungkook has gone for hunting " he completed his sentence and looked at Taehyung who looked down pouting making him secretly laugh. Taehyung doesn't know what happened but ever since they found Jungkook he is feeling something in his heart which he don't know the name of .these feelings are so foreign to him.

He broke out of his thoughts when everyone entered the cave . First came in Hoseok with woods and settled them on the ground while Yoongi bought herbs which be kept beside Jin Namjoon also came inside to help Hobi light up the fire...vut seeing Taehyung wake they all asked about how he is feeling to which he told that pain has quite subsided.

They all were talking when Jungkook came inside " Yoongi hyung can you help me with the hunt I don't want to bring it here or the smell of blood will attract animals?" He said glancing at Taehyung for a second when Yoongi agreed they went out .... but no one noticed one person sad and dejected face who was now pouting playing with his fingers.

After a while Yoongi and Jungkook cane inside with cooked meat and Jimin helped them to settle that. They all started eating when Taehyung was watching Jungkook for one glance while the other was looking down focusing on his food..... Jimin who noticed the tension said " Kook you didn't asked Taehyung about his foot while you were eating my head from morning "

He said making Jungkook embarrassed and Taehyung choke . Jungkook immediately stand up and gave water to Taehyung patting his back as well......as his coughing stopped Jungkook asked if he was okay while looking at his concern Taehyung's insides felt all tingly but he nodded nevertheless.

They were almost done eating when a whimper caught thier attention especially Namjoon's who already was looking at his loves direction......be was about to go but Jungkook already reached and now was making herbal water for Jin aswell.

" Thank god Jin you woke up!" Yoongi said who listening to his brother whimper went towards him....while others also followed him except Taehyung as he can't walk for now . 
Jungkook who has made the herbal water signed Namjoon to help and make Jin sit as he made him drink that. and after some minutes Jin finally opened his eyes.

" How are you feeling hyung?" Jungkook asked holding Jin hand " I am okay Kooks just feeling a little weak that's it....and my head ache is getting better by the herbs as well" Jin said smiling at the younger who nodded . While everybody asked him to be well soon Jin noticed Taehyung was really quite .

He asked him what happened to which the other bursted into tears ...." I am sorry hyung because of me you are in this condition" he said crying but Jin assured him he was fine and he don't need to blame himself for anything.

They ate and were talking when a question popped up" so when are we going to continue our journey?" Hoseok asked looking at them" maybe when Jin hyung get better a little?" Yoongi said to which Jimin asked " What about Taehyung then?

" We can't wait for a long time the dark lord has been attacking us every now and then .....we need to find the gem so that we can find our protect as well.....and we don't even know if the person is even trained enough we have to do all of this and we don't have enough time....... Taehyung foot might take more than two weeks so its better we don't wait and we all are here to help him whenever he wants...............we can go forward slowly but we can't stop" Yoongi said Looking at Jimin in the eyes making the other nod .

" How much time will Jin Hyung take to get better?" Namjoon asked what he wanted to ask for quite a while now " it will take two days for him to recover enough to travel further" Jungkook answered" so we will start our journey after two days till then Taehyung pain will be lessen as well.

After Thier discussion they all were also laying down to sleep when Jungkook eyes caught the bandage which he has to change . After making sure everyone were asleep he went towards the beautiful male and sat by his side . He removed the old bandage and hiss looking at the wound .

He cleaned it with water which made the other awake..... Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes because the other was sitting on his knees in front of him " What are you doing?" He asked him in a whisper " Changing your bandage since nobody else doesn't knows how to" he said which obviously was a lie Yoongi was also good with but he won't tell that to the elder .

He took a leaf and grind it with his hands " it will burn a little" he warned in a hushed voice. He started applying gently but the other hissed he looked at the elder who was looking at him with teary doe eyes because of pain and bit his lips to stop himself from cooeing  . He blowed at the wound and started again this time even more gentle er . While feeling him blowing on his wounds Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach.

After being done with bandaging Jungkook looked up to see the elder squirming a bit.....and looking here and there for someone. He also looked were Taehyung was looking and his gaze landed on sleeping Jimin. He thought Taehyung might need something he asked" do you need something?"

But he got confused when the older looked at him hesitantly then becoming embarrassed" yes!"
" What?"  He again asked wanting to help but got froze listening to the other. While Taehyung closed his eyes
Tightly in embarrassment after saying.

.
.
.
.

" I needed to pee" 

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed