57

After Jungkook who was last also discovered his one of the last powers they went back home as unlocking thier powers made all of them quite tired except Jungkook who was still energetic as ever.... they went to castle ate dinner while moaning and then went to bed....

Next at 6 in the morning they had to reach the training grounds as per the order of elders...so now at 5am Jin was trying to wake everybody up...he woke up and started shaking Namjoon who was right next to him...as they all were a team with the protector they were given the Extra royal rooms to Hoseok and Namjoon as Yoongi was just sleeping with Jimin..

He shook Namjoon who woke up at the second push..he looked at Jin and then at time and immediately went to freshen up... Jin gave him the duty to wake everyone else while he prepares breakfast....be went to kitchen and in half an hour everyone was present at the dining room for there breakfast..still dozing some of them..

After breakfast they all went to the training where the elders including Eunwoo were present... Hoseok made eye contact with Eunwoo who winked at him making him shock and later smirk...they all went to centre and this time they were given different instructions....

Namjoon was told to read others mind but he couldn't concentrate on them enough so they told him to make a habit of reading Jin..so he won't need to concentrate much and it will become natural for him.....

Jin was told to try and heal a plant not just a flower and try to sprout a bud so they can see what more does Jin's power can do.... Jin was able to heal the plant but was having trouble sprouting the bud..but it was his mission for today to succeed in it...

Yoongi who was playing with shadows was looking at him shadow grow more and more and then bring to it's original size...but then he was told to make the shadows listen to his commands which wasn't a easy task for sure......

Hoseok was practicing his super speed which needed a lot of stamina..so he was trying to get used to it...his first job was to be able to use his super speed for maximum half an hour when even five minutes were leaving him quite breathless...he had the stamina he didn't know how to unlock it....amd the answer was practice.....

Jimin was told to make a bigger portal which can at least fit one human being...and he was only able to open a portal for places he was with Yoongi not else so he was also told to try and think of places with other people...

Taehyung was told to make mirrors around him...which were not a easy task considering he didn't knew how he did it the first time..but after constant tries he was able to create a small Mirror which was told him to make it bigger.....

Jungkook was trying to manipulate water as it's best ... there was a stream of water there where he was constantly practicing making them bigger... making a water ball.. creating a big wave and etc...

They all practiced hard until the day ended with some breaks in middle in supervision of the elders who were instructing them everything...in evening when there time ended they all were feeling extremely exhausted as they kept panting...

But they were able to succeed in one of thier missions..... Namjoon was able to read Jin's thought only by looking at him...... Jin successfully made a bud sprout... Yoongi was able to command the shadows for small things...... Hoseok managed to keep his super speed for half an hour..... Jimin succeeded in making a bigger portal.... Taehyung was able to create the mirrors a bit.....and Jungkook was just trying to manipulate water at his best....

Like that 12  days more passed...and Namjoon now was able to read anyone's mind..even of others..and was able to mind link anyone...anywhere..he was also able to pass commands and block his mind with others powers...

Jin was able to not only blossom the flowers but also was able to make a plant grow out of them...he was getting better at his power as days passed...he was also studying about the most poisonous and most healing plants on earth so he can use them at his favour......

Yoongi was now able to make weapons of shadow and make them real....he was also able to command the shadows now without any problems.....

Hoseok was now able to use his super speed for half a day...he was also able to put any single object in slow mo without having to go fast himself...he one time Jungkook was sparring with a mannequin made him in slow mo..which he wasn't able to break making everyone break into laughter in this extreme tensed atmosphere......

Jimin could now open a portal for 3 to 4 people to fix in...as he once traveled with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin and they were safely landed in there tree house in the jungle as they missed it so dearly.....he was also trying to open portal to places he never went before...and was succeeded a little....

Taehyung was now able to create mirrors with just some of his hand movements..as he one time made in front of Hoseok sneakingly..when he was about to turn giving him a mini heart attack..then he was chased by the tickle monster.... making all of them look at them in adoration..

He was also able to make a mirror room with different dynamics....it was really tricky but with help of Hansung he succeeded after several attempts....

Jungkook was now very good at handling his water ability..as he can now manipulate it... absorb it....can burn anyone with water making it's temperature hot and freeze anyone making the temperature drop...he was also able to make figures of them..like fishes..snakes and others...

Now it was end of the day when they were standing exhausted in front of the elders ..." Well done! You guys have improved drastically in these days ....and I think now you are strong enough to take you spiritual creatures out...." Adrian said and all of thier gazes went to thier necklace which have thier gems...

" So tomorrow we are going to make them come out so now you can practice with them as well.... tomorrow be in your best forms because it won't be so easy to tame you creatures..." Hansung said and the three of them left leaving others in worry about tomorrow...

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed....

Double update on your patience....

Ahhhh I can't believe JJK1 IS COMING IN JULY...I THOUGHT KIM TAEHYUNG WAS FIRST...BUT IT'S JUNGKOOKIE...AHHH I AM GOING TO DIE....BYE .