58 (part 2)

It was almost evening so they decided to do the others tomorrow as creatures were taking time in getting comfortable among them.... That day went they went home Yoongi and Jimin were exhausted as they sleep like a log, not even having the energy to answers anyone's questions....

For next day all of them were quite terrified as they didn't knew whose turn would be today but Yoongi and Jimin were relaxed as they were smiling at each other and subtly flirting as well ....

While with Jimin and Yoongi as Thier creatures got released they found a attraction and bond towards each other which was really strong that they weren't even able to stay away... Thier heart felt light at the same time with all the bursting of  emotions.... The unimaginable fear they faced when the other was struggling made them realise just how deeply in love they were....

As they again stood in line where elders were standing Infront looking at Yoonmin with smiles.. But thier expression changed when they looked at others who were quite a bit terrified right now.... Thier eyes wander around all of them but stopped at Namjoon who was a bit scared then others.....

They signalled him to come forward who nodded and hesitatingly came forward.... He was about to go towards the pool when he was stopped "stop you don't have to go there!" Eunwoo said after taking elders permission while everyone was confused...

" Each couple has to face a different scenario to make thier spiritual creatures free........as Yoongi and Jimin faced Thier fears each couple has to face those own fears whose fears are stronger..... Like Yoongi's fear of water was bigger then Jimin's every fear so they faced it..... Here Hansung knowing your future and fears helped us made these challenges "

Adrian said as they all nodded fearfully then Namjoon was lead to a empty cage..... He went in looking at his surroundings when the gate was closed making his breath hitched... He kept looking in the dark when he hear a hiss from the darkness which made him hold his breath.... He kept looking at the way from where those choices were coming from when a three snake appears which has three heads making everyone terrified.....

 He kept looking at the way from where those choices were coming from when a three snake appears which has three heads making everyone terrified

The snake was huge with thier long tongues and sharp teeth ready to bite which made everyone gulp including the peoples who were watching as well....

Namjoon who was standing in front of these snakes gulped really hard...he had no idea that he will encounter a situation like this in his entire life...yeah he had super human strength but he was sure this snakes grip could break him into pieces...
He looked at the giant snake who hissed at him loudly before attacking him.....

" Namjoon!" Jin shouted looking at his love being attacked who was trying to doge them...but the different heads made it a lot harder for him...and was finally in onse grasp....while Jin shouted his name while panting and teary eyes as he couldn't go inside the cage.....he watched Namjoon struggle in thier hold while panicking...