59

It has been a week since the incident with the elders and Taekook as no one pressurize Jungkook to release his creature..... after getting totally exhausted from the tortures he was given 2 days to rest and heal his injuries.....his hyungs didn't needed anything like that cause after the release of thier creatures they got the ability to heal faster than normal humans....

After two days when he was back to the training grounds the elders told him to try and get his fourth power out.. but he wasn't able to do that as well as he was extremely distracted by the words that elder used on him that day....

He doesn't think they lied when they called him useless....he was called that name since Bogum came in his life....he has grown used to that word for himself to the point that he started believing it....for sometime now he started thinking otherwise but the elder Adrian resurfaced his thoughts....he didn't wanted to believe at first but these 4 days looking at his hyungs training with thier spiritual creatures got him believing that again..and on top of that he wasn't able to use his fourth power till now making him feel pathetic....

His hyungs were getting concerned as since the time Jungkook tried to release his creature he hasn't been the same......now he no more laughs with them ...no more get goofy and even skip his meals sometime and its getting all of them worried for him especially Taehyung who gave him sometime since last week when he took him home fed him..bandaged him and tuck in to sleep....that day younger didn't even speak a word making Taehyung to give him a break...but now he was getting really concerned......

It's not like Jungkook wasn't aware of the concerned and pitiful glances he has been receiving pushing his emotions at the edge....it was another day when he was told to concentrate on his fourth power but as he closed his eyes he can all the flapping of the wings..the growls, the roars and hiss he was getting distracted...he opened his eyes not in any form and looked at the elders disappointed faces he couldn't handle it any further as he ran out of the place knowing every eyes were on him.....

Taehyung who was watching everything while training with his griffin saw all of that and looked at younger in concern when he opened his eyes looking at everyone...he saw Jungkook running out and without thinking twice he run after him....

He saw Jungkook running further but he increased his speed catching youngers wrist before he gets any further " leave me!" Jungkook said trying to free his wrist from Taehyung's grasp who made his hold ten times stronger using his new power.... " Stop struggling kook and look at me...tell me what is bothering you...." Taehyung said in a whisper as after a few minutes of struggle Jungkook stilled....

He saw as Jungkook turned towards him making him tear up as well looking at his disheveled condition....he had tear running down his face as he was looking pale with dark circles under his eyes thanks to all the overthinking he had done this week..... Taehyung instantly hugged him as Jungkook was a little taller he made him muzzle in his neck as he held him tight by his neck... after a few moments he felt his arms on his waist and sigh in relief after getting hugged back.....

" Aren't you also disappointed with me?" Jungkook questioned quietly making Taehyung tear up at the soft insecure voice " no I am not kook... I can never be!" Taehyung said in a heartbeat with sincerity making him believe " why....why aren't you! I am good for nothing... after all my life with being useless I finally had something to do that would make me feel useful but I am not able to do that aswell..... I am good for nothing..
All my life I have only disappointed people be it my dad... hyungs...you and now the elders as well..... I just want to disappear " he said while crying hard looking vulnerable Ike a child ...

" Shhhhh.....never..and I repeat never think so low about yourself ever again....it hurts me very much....you are not a disappointment.. ever were. People who made you feel like that are a failure themselves including me...." Taehyung said amd Jungkook shook his head about to say something but Taehyung didn't let him as he grabbed his hand...