70

Jungkook POV

I heard Hobi hyung voice yelling Taehyung name which made me alert as I immediately looked at the direction to find Taehyung getting healed by jin hyung but my eyes widened and breath hitched as I caught the sight of dark lord on his behind ready to attack..

My all senses got covered in fear as my mind got hazy only at te thought of losing someone precious to me...and my mind was telling me just to safe him so I ran as fast as I could and shielded him with my body and soon felt a sharp pain ...

I looked at Taehyung with relief who looked at me with wide shocked eyes but I couldn't focus due to the pain that I was bearing.... I hear him calling for Jin hyung to treat me while the dark lord was mocking him... I so wanted to punch his face but I was feeling as if I got numbed..

I lost energy to even open my eyes as I had dificulty in breathing but I was aware of how he was begging dark lord to safe me and how that a**h**e was forcing him by torturing our hyungs who we love so much..

But I wanted to shout and scream when Taehyung agreed to dark lord bit suddenly I felt as if I was grabbed by q giant thing and from the aura and smell I was sure it was lix Taehyung's griffin...

But only after a moment I couldn't feel his warmth around me and felt myself falling down..and down as I heard a splash..so I could guess I was in water.... I started feeling suffocated...all the pressure was makin me more and more weak and I felt I am going to be dead in just Few seconds...

I started thinking of the happy moments I shared with hyungs, my appa and my love Taehyung when I heard a call..of my name...it was a sweet whisper and gave me enough energy to open my eyes....but again squint it as the place was extremely bright... I opened them to find my self in a white outfit with exquisite surroundings that felt like..

Heaven..

" Am I finally dead?" i whispered to myself but heard a voice from back " no but you would be" he look back to find a gorgeous women with white wings standing front of him " and who are you?" He asked looking at the women...

" Me... I am a messenger of the one above...and was sent for your help" she explained with a charming smile " how and what is this place the last place I remember was the battlefield?" He again asked confused and lost about the whole situation..

" Well you are now in your mind space as you were about to take your last breath I took you here giving your body sometime more...but it's you who can make yourself alive again... it's your creature that can heal you and give you enough strength to make you stable" the women explained as Jungkook got shook..

" But I- I was-wasn't able to make i-it come ou-out before ho-how am I supposed t-to do n-now" he asked panicking as the women chuckled softly " you don't have to try, you have to find the reason for your stay.. and when you did you'll be successful " she said ..as Jungkook was in his thoughts..

"Taehyung.... Taehyung is the reason I want to stay....and all the people they had Thier hope with me I would not be here there would be no hope with them...they will die without actually dying...if I have the responsibility to save them so I have to save them even if I die I want to stay atleast till I defeat the dark lord for people...but for Taehyung I want to stay forever...to love him and to be loved by him" he said as the women smiled..

" Now you got you answers so I'll take my leave...just know that we all hope for your victory " she said as she bowed before disappearing as Jungkook was left confused and shocked " hey tell me ..what to do now?.. hey where are you going?" He asked looking at the fading figure..